The big thaw

Thats it...... Scaffs with too much time on their hands, due to the snow, get yerselfs away to the pub, first rounds are on me and Carol. Plus the Toon are playing today.:D

Ok Paddy, you can have her back. Can't go to the pub as I might have over done the Jura last night and all the football is cancelled up here this weekend so there is not a lot left for a scaff to do of a Sunday.

Ok Paddy, you can have her back. Can't go to the pub as I might have over done the Jura last night and all the football is cancelled up here this weekend so there is not a lot left for a scaff to do of a Sunday.

A nice hand in hand walk with mrs AOM, after lunch, and take in the breathtaking scenery you have up there mate, springs to mind.

Or you could just get pissed while on the forum waffling to other Scaffs, putting the world to rights, like i do!:eek:

aye that will be right, I played golf yesterday on an ice rink just to get oot the hoose and not have to talk to her. There's work in the office but can't be bothered at the moment so I will have to take the second option and bore you all to tears.

AOM mate, you never bore me mate.

I remember when i first joined IOSH and had my post nominals, i thought i was the 'Dogs', i entered their website and started posting on the discussion forums.

Big mistake for me,i got ripped to bits on every posting, they went through my posts with a fine tooth comb, bearing in mind that IOSH is mostly concerning Professional H&S consultants/Directors,Managers etc.

However, i met a guy on there, who, i could relate too, and the advice and backing from that guy, has enabled me to make a smooth transition to this site, where i feel comfortable.

That guy, that introduced me, to this site.,And also got me involved in 'Doing something for the lads' is Garry Adams, and i hope he is well, and will contact me soon.

That explains how most of your posts are backed up with the correct links to the official info Paddy, well done. The link you pm'd me the other night worked a treat and helped no end so thanks a lot for that.

I personally don't think there is a lot wrong with getting ripped to bits by these guy's as long as they were educational. I feel I've got to the stage in life where I don't mind looking like a complete tit as long as someone is telling me something I can use especially at work, that's why I'm here.

As for Garry, I only ever spoke with him on the Forum, I do have another mate who knows him well who might be able to contact him should you wish. He won't be home from the rig till Tuesday and won't be out the pub till Friday so I can ask him then, although I'm sure he will be grafting 7 12's on some rusty bucket somewhere.

paddy tents work in the snow when u see that oh and u cant have her back ha ha oh im stalking pmsl

Thats where i met Gary Addams on the IOSH forums , some good advice to be had there

Don't know Dave, but I'm sure he is just grafting hard somewhere.

As a new IOSH member I have been using the site for about 18 month, It can seem a bit daunting at first but some of the guys on there must be the best in the UK with an in depth knowledge of H & S

There are no stupid question's, only intolerent stupid people, that need to appear inteligent to massage thier ego

dave b2 - i met garry on the iosh forums bout 4 years ago , solved all mannerism of problem solving i needed help with , likewise there was a few other scaff guys on there that was willing to help
My safety guy is iosh and i said to him about the forums and he said they are gay - then sits on facebook in his lunch break hah

Na mate i dont do facebook , facebook is for gays - are you on there ???
My dogs asshole just winked at me

scaffy yes hes a top fella mate helped me with a few things respect to the man garry adams

updates from around the country on the mass thaw , i wish it would hurry up myself.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

1 degree here..

Its started thawing here steve:D

imagesCA54VPFY.jpg

Top Bottom