The big thaw

I think I will just have to commission a "Carol" one just to put Paddy out of his misery.:laugh:

As for the original question, still hard frost around -9 at night but the sun is out through the day so what ever thaws during the day is freezing hard again at night making conditions treacherous. Should get grafting tomorrow though, thank god.

Rosie, they are just Female ones turned inside out:D:D

:laugh: that does rather explain it!!

I can't believe how much snow disappeared yesterday - thought it'd be here for weeks. Just dug the car out and pushed the residual snow off it, it starts so I am no longer stuck here having to talk to you lot!! :p just kiddin'!

I think I will just have to commission a "Carol" one just to put Paddy out of his misery.:laugh:

As for the original question, still hard frost around -9 at night but the sun is out through the day so what ever thaws during the day is freezing hard again at night making conditions treacherous. Should get grafting tomorrow though, thank god.

New pic of Carol on the Harness thread mate, she sent it to me this morning (not):love::love:

yes i think we should buy paddy a carol for christmas and glad to see you will be out twirling 2mora mate

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

better tax on a sunday rosie you must be bored pmsl and you love talking to us lot lol

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

:laugh: that does rather explain it!!

I can't believe how much snow disappeared yesterday - thought it'd be here for weeks. Just dug the car out and pushed the residual snow off it, it starts so I am no longer stuck here having to talk to you lot!! :p just kiddin'!

better tax on a sunday rosie you must be bored pmsl and you love talking to us lot lol
:love

no snow down here the pissin down rain got rid of it yesterday

Ha she is following me, i hope Michaela Strachan, does not get jealous:embarrest:
carol-vorderman2.jpg

Prefer michaela strachan to be fair

scaffy man whys that carol is fit as for her age and shes clever as fook mate wots michaela got

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

wwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shes my aviater hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

For the love of god.......................has no body got any pictures from the back.:toung:

a wac awave , bonk and boobs the lot

this is getting a bit wierd , stalking like

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

hiding in her garden , stealing her laundry

It doesn't make me a bad person:embarrest:

Excuse me gentlemen...... Carol was mine, go and get your own, Michaela is my sub, watch her at 5.30 am when getting ready for work.

daveb2, why are you making tents in this weather mate;) get Carol, back out of your Avatar cage, and send her home to Paddy:laugh:

Top Bottom