That's it for London Bridge.

I heard that Benchmark have got the new one in west London, this is it;
bppetrol_468x312.jpg

yeah and what a rip off that garage is £3. 98 for a levi roots reggie reggie hot pasti !!!

Does BP do PTS training and do they sell drugs and alcohol, rumour has it Hadleys have got London Bridge all phases apart from 8 !!

I've heard that Network Rail are going to be running it direct.

£1500 take home for a 39 hour week, plus digs, apparently. 4 years work for 200 scaffs.

That's all I know really as I am now retired, but popular and trusted forum regular havespannerwilltravel is probably the best person to ask, as he will be running the job for network rail.

I've heard that Network Rail are going to be running it direct.

£1500 take home for a 39 hour week, plus digs, apparently. 4 years work for 200 scaffs.

That's all I know really as I am now retired, but popular and trusted forum regular havespannerwilltravel is probably the best person to ask, as he will be running the job for network rail.

Indeed I have been approached but i will only be involved from afar as unwilling to move to a cold, tax paying London. Anyway you don't actually have to be there if you are a manager do you? Its all computer and telephone these days.
I may be able to offer you work as a supervisor phil181 if you are prepared to take a big leap back down the ladder?

Indeed I have been approached but i will only be involved from afar as unwilling to move to a cold, tax paying London. Anyway you don't actually have to be there if you are a manager do you? Its all computer and telephone these days.
I may be able to offer you work as a supervisor phil181 if you are prepared to take a big leap back down the ladder?

I would have jumped at the chance 40 years ago mate.

However, I have recently retired to a bungalow in Skipton. It's just me and my cats Bootsie, Buttons & Keith, these days.

Top Bottom