That's it for London Bridge.

We are all kitted out the same, white peakless hats, blue oavies and rigger boots, just looks better and the site dust is left in the yard and not in your home.

Philios will love that.:laugh:

haha, throw in a couple of impact wrenches and you are good to go.:laugh:

Phase 2 has not been awarded yet, anyone that's says they know who has got it,
is full of the brown stuff.
I know it hasn't been awarded yet because I was speaking to John kenny, last night,
he is the project foreman for COSTAIN on London Bridge, who I've worked for a lot over the last 10 years, he did say that ALLTASK are in with a good shout, but nothing has been finalised yet, end of April maybe into may was his reply.
Angle west are still on there, but they are still only doing the demo work for keltbray, very very unlikely they will get it, as they are struggling to do keltbrays work, let alone take on the whole station for phase 2.

ive heard a rumour its anglewest but millcroft are in there as well

Worked with 2 blokes today that were on for milcroft they think they will get it, me myself I wasn't on the job but educated guess..... Alltask just my 2 cents lol

Well if all MM says about Alltask on here is true then I wouldn't mind a bit of that. I have been debating doing the PTS for a while but don't really wanna shell out £400+ if I don't have anywhere to go once I have it.

Well apperently vllb I know a few blokes on there as well as mm all say the same top rank by reputation it's prob got the best that I know about in the south east. As for pts today I started on canary wharf crossrail site, I've been thinking about pts and lucas for ages mate but in the induction the agent hit the nail on the head " bout 5/6 years work left on crossrail" yep that will do me thinks

got any numbers for crossrail bobby got pts and lul cheers mate

Scouse I'm on for galostar brickies firm only 2months on here at the moment try optima agency think he has arrangement with them might help out, pro plant not taking on dont think but the bloke you want to talk to is joe he's one of the big boys on their 07974970051 do not say u got number from me say some agency bloke give it to ya

Kentjohn I want to get on expanded its part of laing orourke but try the main dartford number and leave details

You won't need lul/ pts yet form this job good luck gents hope this helps

Top Bottom