That's it for London Bridge.

Just been tipped of who's got phase 2 of London bridge, it's gonna be announced on the 10 o'clock news. So get ready to be shocked !!

Just been tipped of who's got phase 2 of London bridge, it's gonna be announced on the 10 o'clock news. So get ready to be shocked !!

After all that's been said about that job over the last few months wouldn't it be funny if palmers got it lol

I've heard that a scaffolding company has got a job at a Station in London. I dunno who and I don't know where but its true....honest....

If phd have paddington it should be a good earner on Olympics last year for them and I live in paddington even better lol

Yep 99.9% certain phd have paddington station, spoke to a mate on there he says he's heard they got it, no idea if its crossrail or the actual station or pts/lucas as yet will update soon as I hear anything boys

I am not on phd but my son is and a good friend big Andy Millwall fan

Don't think i met him on the Olympics having said that agency bloke started today and recognised me from there I didn't know him there was that many blokes on there to know em all lol

This is getting good, who has got the next station there is a few big ones kicking off soon. Lets wait and see.

Top Bottom