That's it for London Bridge.

mightymouse

Reaction score
Just been told, Palmers have given out the letters to pay off the last of the Scaffs
On that job.
So much for palmers getting phase 2.

Oh dear what bad luck .... Is its the same belevedere branch that we was on for in Wandsworth ie jimmy mason and co or different mob??

Just been told, Palmers have given out the letters to pay off the last of the Scaffs
On that job.
So much for palmers getting phase 2.

Serves them right for running it like a bunch of cowboys.
Shame to see the boys out of work, but Palmers didnt deserve to win phase 2.

Now where will all them Orange Boiler suited rigger booted wearing Northerners go :worried:

Gibbo,

Sounds like you got found out again !!! Another ***** company............ They all cant be ***** !!!!

No i think it was Palmers :bigsmile:!!

Philios you seem obsessed with orange boiler suited northeners.
Didnt even notice that til you mentioned it.
Unfortunately it seems to be true except me:
Mine's blue.

:D

haha, so is mine, must be the new northern colour.:laugh:

Can someone give me the number for Palmers Belvedere office please, as rumour has it they have phase 2-8 to. I know its been asked before but can i get my PTS from tesco or sainsburys? Have tried Lidl and Aldi but no luck and how much drugs and alcohol do i need?

118 118 we've got your number.;)

If you got your CISRS using your clubcard Tesco will supply your PTS with £50 of shopping but not at the smoke and drink counter.

Excellent thank you mate, i will pop up there later and once i get it sorted i will ring Steve Byron or Dave Crabtree for a start. Cant wait to get on there as i have heard such good things about London Bridge (2k a week take home) that'll do me just doing handrail and ties !!

No bother, a couple of vids of your big handrail is thanks enough.

Top Bottom