Swivels?

HaHa I should of known that , I was side tracked thinking we was talking about Doubles and Swivel Not Fcukin Sets ya Skirt Wearing Nessy Lover ,

Ive only used them a few Times but every Lad I know who has used it Loved It

That's what happens when you spend too much time on FB instead of coming on here. Where the feck have you been?

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Skirt wearing porridge munching nessy lover, fekin funny as.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Old ******* Harry Beckman down at Bircham Newton when I wa trainin used to take all thumb screws outta bands,He reckoned any scaff worth His salt could grow a third arm when necessary!!!

I has been busy with work, life and water generally , I been on forum loads without posting got a bit bored posting up all the time , I generally like to watch and laff from a distance on Friday and sunday nights as the Man Pop starts to kick in and Frank Kicks a Discussion off which generally gets half the forum kicking off . Its Comedy Gold :laugh:

Im Off to Kip my friend Late night last night so Beauty sleep Tonight , you dont stay this good Looking by being hardcore .:laugh:

Catch up soon

P.S My porridge is called Alpen and has Blueberries in It .:toung:

And you wonder why we reckon you guys are soft.:amuse:

Night night pet.;)

Top Bottom