Spam

Wright jeans???? Mine was concerning all the posts/threads started by a jeanne wright, then it went on to few pleading for the mods to do something about it and then bosh it's gone. Nothing at all rude or offensive was said so gen don't understand it mate

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

If my thread was deleted by a moderator I genuinely can't see any malpractice on my part but if someone was offended I apologise pls feel free to PM me and ill be more careful in the future thank you bobby

I thought you meant you had a thread deleted. These are all moderated which means the forum shouldnt be able to see them. My screen is showing page after page. I took over from Phillio,will be flooded overnite.

Must been by mistake Bobby, Hopefully not by me. I ve been back and looked at the spams ive deleted.

Hey ho brother lololololol well fred this is the first time mine has been deleted now I can assure u it's not a naughty one as all my posts/threads are in jest(which I am sure u know lol)however I would like the moderator responsible to PM me and tell me the reason so further incidents can be avoided if indeed I was ME that upset them ;)

K'nell Bobby,would have to take something bad for one of us to delete. We all like a bit of spice.verbles threats. And some moderators encourage it:nuts::laugh:

What you still doing up? Gonna hit the sack mate, I think it was phillio,not being a grass like.lol

Your post could have been mistakenly removed by a mod getting rid of the hundreds of spam posts. I have removed pages worth just this morning.
At the end of the day this forum is a business with an income however small it may be. Moderators are unpaid volunteers and as others have said need power to remove these spammers if need be.

Yeah must have been a glitch as the same thing happened with smsts by SP ( they both disappeared for a while) all that for nothing:embarrest::laugh: sorry boys

I didn't even know that's mods could delete things didn't realise they had that sort of power lol and again I do apologise if I got ppl at it and/or offended ya

Very confusing night gents:laugh:

Hi Guys

Just logged on to see all this spam again. Thanks for all of your efforts removing the spam posts. The only way to stop the them - is to ban the IP address -which is only available on the admin account.

This hasn't been a really been problem before the last couple of weeks or so.

I will have a look on Monday to see if anything has changed on the spam detection plugin that we use.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

Best Regards

Admin.

The Mods are doing a great job of deleting the spam as I haven't seen any. If they are leaving a link to a site though it would be worth getting an email address from their site to give them some of their own medicine. This is a nice little program that lets you send mass emails (no limits) Net Tools Free Download - Ping Clients

Top Bottom