Spam

your off the tools. now you want em back winstone

I am seriously considering going back on the tools. I have worked out that I could fly to UK say in April when it gets warmer and work for either cozzy or Vital resources until say end of September. I have calculated that if I do 18 hours a day for 7 days a week, kip on a mate's floor and hitch hike to work then I will be able to take the next 6 months off.

I wonder why the Mike Mann post for a labourer at Heathrow and the supervisor or leading hand for NSW threads were deleted.
Someone made a really nice comment about me on one of them.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

The Heathrow one is back on now but sadly not the other one in which someone said I was not lazy.
Strange times on the forum.

I've tried to approve the said thread, but the system must know he's lying.:laugh::laugh:

I heard the bridge in to Waleshas 8 lanes. 1 in for eccentric Englishmen, advance bookings for the 7 out

You pay on the way in, leaving is free. Only problem is it goes to the French.

IPs can be traced within 10 Metres of the location but chances are they are hiding behind a Proxy server , i don't know the tools available for this site but a very simple Ban the IP will do , On registration each member should be made to show they are human by answering simple Questions , that keeps the Bots out .

On the Moderation side for you guys , Admin needs to release more permissions to control problems like this while he is away , maybe change the name to Management team and Management team + who can ban members .

I must be careful what i say because last time i made suggestions like above he Banned me , this is my 3rd account here ........

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;284925 said:
IPs can be traced within 10 Metres of the location but chances are they are hiding behind a Proxy server , i don't know the tools available for this site but a very simple Ban the IP will do , On registration each member should be made to show they are human by answering simple Questions , that keeps the Bots out .

On the Moderation side for you guys , Admin needs to release more permissions to control problems like this while he is away , maybe change the name to Management team and Management team + who can ban members .

I must be careful what i say because last time i made suggestions like above he Banned me , this is my 3rd account here ........

Well that's not quite true is it?

It amuses me that you profess to be an expert, but clearly don't know your arse from your elbow. Banning an IP address will not achieve anything.

You were not banned previously for making suggestions - you were banned for being a ****!

Why do you even care? You only seem to post here to criticise.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;284615 said:
Looks like a Bot

Looks like Admin holds all the permissions for the site and makes you guys look bad because all you can do is delete his posts , what would you do if five more Bots decide to register here or even DOS the site . Its like owning a gun but your not allowed any bullets ...

Please do explain how a moderator could prevent a DDOS attack?

Last edited:
Whoopee,the cavalry's arrived, felt a bit like rourkes drift lol.:D Cheers SF.

Well that's not quite true is it?

It amuses me that you profess to be an expert, but clearly don't know your arse from your elbow. Banning an IP address will not achieve anything.

You were not banned previously for making suggestions - you were banned for being a ****!

Why do you even care? You only seem to post here to criticise.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Please do explain how a moderator could prevent a DDOS attack?

It quite clearly shows at the bottom of the that the site is on Vbulletins servers. You will have to ask them to give you access so you can sort it :D or maybe ask them to give upsidedown access to sort it :eek:

It quite clearly shows at the bottom of the that the site is on Vbulletins servers. You will have to ask them to give you access so you can sort it :D or maybe ask them to give upsidedown access to sort it :eek:

The site is not on vBulletin servers.

Top Bottom