Spam

1. My name is not Simon.
2. Ever heard of auto-renewal?
3. You haven't answered my question because you are clueless!

Why don't you amaze us with your technical wizardry like you did in this thread? - http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/14747-sod-u-plo-s-u-op-p-sdn.html

Read that entire thread and make your own minds up!

Yep, I've just had a read at that thread and can confirm he is a pr*ck of the highest order. (Sorry can't do technicoloured typing). Some of my gear looks a bit like that though. :laugh:

I Have followed the Yellow Brick Road to Rainbow corner (Limited Colours) theres a guy called OZ Wizard selling the Knowledge.

Homebrew Working

We stood firm though Fred and once we Learned the alchemy of muti delete we smashed them wave after wave :D

lol Was like using a musket,till you pointed the way to multi delete. Out came the gattling gun.

Was pleased to see a clear page. This character uttedeboa was online the whole time. Is there a way of giving him a taste of his own medicine?

Oh dear Simon you have hit a new low , i feel Cyber bullied now by Admin / owner

Having read every single post i posted here ( always backup my posts ) even the ones you deleted , not once have i said i was a Wizard , ill save that for Harry Potter.

It amazes me how one post can draw so much attention from you , i give a tiny bit of advice on how you can help the Moderators here and even improve the day to day running of the site and you get offended and get all defensive ....why ,

Ill tell you why ...

You know im right .

Moderators here need more powers to manage the site , just being able to lock topics and edit posts is not enough but its two sided , you also need moderators who are trustworthy ( i know most control panels allows you to read PMs )

Yea if i buy a new PC i build it to my own specifications and don't buy from currys , im very good at HTML coding but i specialize in networking , especially security .

Wizard no
good at what i do .....yes and earn a good living at it

Oh yea , i have a Advanced scaffold ticket as well

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;286352 said:
Oh dear Simon you have hit a new low , i feel Cyber bullied now by Admin / owner

Having read every single post i posted here ( always backup my posts ) even the ones you deleted , not once have i said i was a Wizard , ill save that for Harry Potter.

It amazes me how one post can draw so much attention from you , i give a tiny bit of advice on how you can help the Moderators here and even improve the day to day running of the site and you get offended and get all defensive ....why ,

Ill tell you why ...

You know im right .

Moderators here need more powers to manage the site , just being able to lock topics and edit posts is not enough but its two sided , you also need moderators who are trustworthy ( i know most control panels allows you to read PMs )

Yea if i buy a new PC i build it to my own specifications and don't buy from currys , im very good at HTML coding but i specialize in networking , especially security .

Wizard no

Its all very well blowing your own trumpet and telling everyone about your considerable skills.
However it doesn't hide the fact that you must be a bit dense as he stated several posts ago that his name isn't Simon. ;)

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;286352 said:

Ill tell you why ...

You know im right .

Wizard no

1. Just to re-iterate - my name is NOT Simon.
2. I was being sarcastic.
3. You still haven't answered my question.
4. I don't mind constructive criticism. In fact, on many occasions I have asked for it and implemented many of the suggestions.
5. I smell b.s!

Mitchells - that seemed random after the others!

Admin and Upside

I don't know the full history of what has gone on behind the scenes and I am sure Admin has his reasons for being testy with Upside (cos he did come across earlier on in his forum history as a bit of a wag (not the footballing type!)) but I do think he has behaved in recent times and I did think his contribution to this thread was meant sincerely.

Now who needs their feathers smoothing? :p

If you had a thread about wright jeans you deserve to lose it.
I went back and checked deleted threads and see I had deleted foreign aid by mistake. cheers mate.

Top Bottom