Spam

philliosmaximus

Reaction score
The forum is under heavy attack from a member that has joined to just spam the forum ,and all the moderators can do is keep deleting the post as we see them , i have deleted around 100 of his post already today but its hard for us to keep up with it.
If you block this user then hopefully you will be able to enjoy the forum as normal until Admin can kick his Ars e from here.

The members homepage is Scaffolders Forum | Scaffold Tools | Scaffolding Jobs and Courses - View Profile: uttedoabidgib

Regards

Phil.

Restrict his permissions from posting or set his account to forum moderation only where you guys have to give the green light before any of his posts are shown , or just ban his IP ...

How come is posts show right away. I had to post 10 ten times before mine got shown after moderation?

Iam not sure how it works Stone , but its been going on all day and its as much as we can to keep up with deleting them god knows how many posts there will be by the morning :(

Looks like a Bot

If Moderators on here have no power to stop him then theirs no use being a moderator .

Looks like Admin holds all the permissions for the site and makes you guys look bad because all you can do is delete his posts , what would you do if five more Bots decide to register here or even DOS the site . Its like owning a gun but your not allowed any bullets ...

Were to moderate contentious comments by members upside down. How do we ban an IP address.??

So much for a realaxing wkend, we're under attack. Joking aside, thanks for sorting this out. Im a big fan of the forum.

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;284627 said:
You can play on the swings but he owns the park ....i get it !

Its an open park! we get to play on the roundabouts and slides,as well.
unfortunately we have to share with dogwalkers who allow their mutts to sh.t'n'pis5 all over:nuts:

I wondered what was going on... noticed I haven't popped in for a few days and there's only a few new threads/ posts showing.

Good luck lads... forums are blinking hard work.

If you check around the internet, there are forums out there with 1000s of members and posts but dead as a do-do because it's all just spam and the admins must have just given up.

Admin may have to reconsider his view of not giving one or two of you lovely mods other tools to help combat this type of thing.

I wonder why the Mike Mann post for a labourer at Heathrow and the supervisor or leading hand for NSW threads were deleted.
Someone made a really nice comment about me on one of them.

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

The Heathrow one is back on now but sadly not the other one in which someone said I was not lazy.
Strange times on the forum.

Top Bottom