Simian

very happy to see this development,a true testament to the hard work that forum and sccr members are putting in behind the scenes.

**** that will put the cat amongst the pigeons!

Im impressed (it doesnt take much though!)

hopefully this will be taken well and work for the benefits of us all!

Thanks Ragscaff!

I haven't heard a bad word said about the situation yet Tom so I can't see it being any other way.

Welcome news

Any input that clarifies and explains current thinking and guidance in the pursuit of Health and Safety within our industry can only be for the good of all the lads swinging the spanners

I for one will read the post's submitted by "Simian" with interest and limit any replies I make to the contents of thier post's or threads

We are all part of the larger scaffolding community and should be able to work together for the benifit of all.

excellent news and well done to ragscaff and all involved , may i be as so bold to say that i hope we dont have any broken brained situations like we have experienced over past few month where threads have gettin slighty out of controll .

simian as already stated by paddy i think, will be good for everyone involved with the forum, sccr , scaffolding and health n safety in general, a very big asset.

lets not lose that asset

Onward and Upward

Forum

I think the scaffolders forum is an excellent tool for likeminded people, it enables us to log on and exchange our views about various topics, and to share our experiences with others.

The members of the forum together have the power to achieve great things within the scaffolding industry, individually we are all achievers but we are limited to what we can achieve on our own, but working together as a team we can do so much more.

Some of us would like to see the forum as being somewhere to have a bit of a moan about things that don't go right. and others would like to see the Forum as a body representing the views of the scaffolding industry and helping to raise the standards, and removing the grey areas of understanding which exist.

Some of us might say that the forum should be for scaffolders only, but I believe we need a mix of well informed people with a passion for scaffolding and the safety and wellbeing of others, who are able to enrich the forum with their knowledge, skills,

We should all be proud of being members of the forum and sharing in the knowledge that the scaffolding industry of the future, with our help will be a safer and better place to work, it won't just be a job, it will be a highly skilled profession for which we will all be richer.

Good luck
Ken Cain

Well put Ken, the better ones understanding, the better ones development.

Top Bottom