Simian

garage on the corner of the roundabout , i ll be by myself bring who you want.

Haha good shout, a scaffolders shout, we would get on

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

I have spoke with Dave via e mail when i applied for a scaffold inspectors job at Simian after Phil Bowker (Bramalls safety advisor) mentioned to me one was going and got a quick response and he seemed to know his stuff.

John i have only met once and agree knows his stuff, so why will they not come on here to help us out and field the questions it would help with the progression of the scaffs and the industry.

you sound like your in an office Rumple (always reminds me of Rumpole of the Bailey when i see it!), who you on for?

Offshore for cape since god was a lad

awrite rumple you off for cape?bad times just now mate eh?what platform you on theve lost fair bit of work,and with the bp spill thing slowing down for them a hear you on with any the flynn bros???

Well done Celticbhoy, you obviously survived the weekend in sunny Glasgow. Are you back in London already?

no lad holed up indoors half shot mate,had to let off a wee bit of pent up steam lol,as for the smoke see what tomorrow brings aom,hows the weather up by??you back to 100% productivity tomorrow??

no lad holed up indoors half shot mate,had to let off a wee bit of pent up steam lol,as for the smoke see what tomorrow brings aom,hows the weather up by??you back to 100% productivity tomorrow??

The thaw has started through the day but back to minus 8 or 9 at night, I was at a party last night and some poor wee sod slid on the ice cracked his head of a wall and knocked himself out.

I think we will be back on it tomorrow though.

I think he is ok, they whipped him up to Paisley for a scan to make sure. The last I heard he was just affronted getting carted off in an ambulance.

"The thaw has started through the day but back to minus 8 or 9 at night, I was at a party last night and some poor wee sod slid on the ice cracked his head of a wall and knocked himself out. "

is the path alrite :laugh:

paisley,did you send a sentry with the poor lad??the RA hozie a bit of a hot spot for fights esp saturdays.

Yeah I know, spent the odd Saturday night myself there over the years. The young team think I was born this age.:cool:

my heads f***d anyway, loose head in the Cornwall leagues. RUGBY:laugh:

to play number 1 or 3 you do seriously need your head looked into,and your back for that matter lol.

Please find a reply from Simian.

"
Simon and I have been out of the country this week on business and Simon has asked me to respond on his behalf. As you will be aware Simon has been extremely busy with the rewrite of SG4:10 in preparation for its launch. He is still busy completing the SG4:You booklet.

Since the meeting with SCCR and the HSE, we have discussed joining the forum as ‘Simian’ and we would like to support the forum with an advert. We recognise the forum has great potential as a communication medium, particularly for the hard to reach elements of the scaffolding industry and a good source of information. We will join as Simian this week.

On joining the forum as Simian the four directors will ensure a speedy response to any questions on health and safety and training. We will endeavour to post new and updated information on the above that may be of interest to members, however it will not be anything that breaches copyright. We will be pleased to respond to constructive questions as the leading safety consultancy in scaffolding.

Finally here’s to a long relationship and we wish you every success with the forum. "

Regards Ragscaff

Allen66 just want a reaction!! LOL

Well, it's progress I suppose. I am looking forward to seeing them involved in the forum.

Top Bottom