Simian

I thought the point was to get the guy in that wrote the guidance note that were all moaning about?

True, because to be honest atleast we can get a better understanding of why things are like they are!

Rumple do you know Rick Statham? just wondering on your last post; you seemed pretty confident that if Simian join Safety and Access will?

True, because to be honest atleast we can get a better understanding of why things are like they are!

Rumple do you know Rick Statham? just wondering on your last post; you seemed pretty confident that if Simian join Safety and Access will?

I think it's well documented that these two different camps are not best friends.

I think it's well documented that these two different camps are not best friends.

oh well, i was just wondering cos Rumple sounded pretty definate when he said they would join!

Rumple, do you know both parties?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

What, you don't know what your missing.

only jokin mate my brother used to love them and im sure ive got one of there albums knocking about, i do actually quite like them!

only jokin mate my brother used to love them and im sure ive got one of there albums knocking about, i do actually quite like them!

phew.

phew.

I do know both and it's usually simian leading and they follow

i know thats a load off your mind aom!

you know how they have the panpipe mood music collections? do they have bagpipe mood collections?!

Got to be honest and say they actually do, I prefer "The Red Hot Chilli Pipers" though.:cool:

I do know both and it's usually simian leading and they follow

Curiousor and curiousor! ha ha!

How do you know them both, sorry not being too nosey, just wondering whether your on the tools or work for one of them?

like i said i believe it would be a great asset to the forum and to scaffs on here who would like queries on regs or good practices clearing up!

John Ward from Simian has a good understanding and we had a good chat on one of my sites and he's a sound bloke, with the credentials to back it up - John would be an asset!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Got to be honest and say they actually do, I prefer "The Red Hot Chilli Pipers" though.:cool:

ha ha!

aom ive never met you but you seem like a sound bloke and good boss and you always take things like i mean them!

love it!

Manhug!:unsure:

god its sh!t on here on a sunday . im trying to rattle some cages , whats going on . if you work for lyndons your gay . palmers your bi and premier you sleep with hobos .if you work for sterling you lost your mind a few year ago .sgb your already dead . oil rig workers cant scaffold whatsoever and are after an easy ride . and i still after all these years have only met one smoggie who had a clue . monkey hangers ? say no more , wooly backs sell there breaks , come on people bite back . pm me for my address if you want to post something dead .infact i ll give all you s it

allan you are truly the last of the true breed that brought me into this industry!

I salute you!

They have both been our safety consultants, simon and Rick are good knowledgable blokes. Dave Randles and John ward both ex scaffs and know their stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

god its sh!t on here on a sunday . im trying to rattle some cages , whats going on . if you work for lyndons your gay . palmers your bi and premier you sleep with hobos .if you work for sterling you lost your mind a few year ago .sgb your already dead . oil rig workers cant scaffold whatsoever and are after an easy ride . and i still after all these years have only met one smoggie who had a clue . monkey hangers ? say no more , wooly backs sell there breaks , come on people bite back . pm me for my address if you want to post something dead .infact i ll give all you s it

As far as I was aware south shields was full of painters and harrow had the scaffs

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

They have both been our safety consultants, simon and Rick are good knowledgable blokes. Dave Randles and John ward both ex scaffs and know their stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

As far as I was aware south shields was full of painters and harrow had the scaffs

Jarrow sorry

I have spoke with Dave via e mail when i applied for a scaffold inspectors job at Simian after Phil Bowker (Bramalls safety advisor) mentioned to me one was going and got a quick response and he seemed to know his stuff.

John i have only met once and agree knows his stuff, so why will they not come on here to help us out and field the questions it would help with the progression of the scaffs and the industry.

you sound like your in an office Rumple (always reminds me of Rumpole of the Bailey when i see it!), who you on for?

The code of practice is what the NASC have failed to delivery to the industry. The NASC make a lot of money out of SG and TG notes. This is were the forum can come into its own,with real scaffolders being part of the change from the start.

Hi Instructor, it might seem that way but I don't think anyone will be getting rich quick producing these guidance notes. They are given to members free of charge and a lot of money is spent writing them.

Top Bottom