Simian Expansion Announcement

love it fcking love it.........your all daft and mental wouldnt have you any other way am heading london for a drink with other daft scaffs im off the wagon today if am on later gushing p1sh ignore me AGAIN lol.

you enjoy yourself celticbhoy and dont you be daft and show yourself up lmfao!!!!

Enjoy yourself Celticbhoy, got to unwind sometimes, mind though, no talking tube if you bump into the Chinaman.

love it fcking love it.........your all daft and mental wouldnt have you any other way am heading london for a drink with other daft scaffs im off the wagon today if am on later gushing p1sh ignore me AGAIN lol.

Thatabhoy, get on it my man, You have the SCCR rescue phone no and legal aid card with you i hope.

Ragscaff, who is the Scaffolder rescue duty officer tonight mate? hope it is not me, had 2 bottles of babycham already.

well here comes the other daft one you okay paddy lol!!

well here comes the other daft one you okay paddy lol!!

What you mean mate, here comes????

I have been moderating this Forum since Spuggie Fart time.

just came off the phone from my SCCR Chairman.

Trying to update my CPD

Busy lil bee me, oops and forgot to mention, been perving "Which is the best way to make Rhubarb crumble, when wearing a Mini skirt" posted by ....... sorry crossed forums:embarrest:

Top Bottom