Simian Expansion Announcement

as i said a frightful period for yourselves most harrowing lets hope no other people in your sector have to endure that same treatment while having to carve out a living as we all know how difficult it is in todays economical climate,hence i again hark back to the question of competition...........for me its healthy.

as i said a frightful period for yourselves most harrowing lets hope no other people in your sector have to endure that same treatment while having to carve out a living as we all know how difficult it is in todays economical climate,hence i again hark back to the question of competition...........for me its healthy.

I agree with competition and i love it, it keeps me on my toes and our people providing a good service. Not everybody sees it that way though.

Ian

me my self and other members would be quiet happy to use the forum and paye a subscribtion as with a lot of other scaffolders that use this sight it was set up for scaffolders to talk about day to day scaffolding and as far as i can see a very sucessfull
sight it is iam not going to mention persons or people as slander normally offends lets just enjoy the weekend even though the suns not shinning at this present moment

I agree with competition and i love it, it keeps me on my toes and our people providing a good service. Not everybody sees it that way though.

Ian

Come on Celtic reveal yourself, everyone knows who i am.

depends whos toes you look from dosent it,all individuals think diffrently and some will use underhand means of getting ultimately what they want,this im sure you will be more than aware of due to your recently stated history.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

im celticbhoy everybody knows you as tony scaffs dont scare spinless dwarf and last not least the bold KTG PMSL,cmon simian admit it now the gloves are off............WELL LOL.

depends whos toes you look from dosent it,all individuals think diffrently and some will use underhand means of getting ultimately what they want,this im sure you will be more than aware of due to your recently stated history.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

im celticbhoy everybody knows you as tony scaffs dont scare spinless dwarf and last not least the bold KTG PMSL,cmon simian admit it now the gloves are off............WELL LOL.

none of them are me or Simian as we dont need to hide behind cyber Rocky names, im an advanced scaffolder, advanced scaffold inspector, chartered member of IOSH with over 20 years experience.

Come from scratch servicing fitting in a yard to there and now director/owner of a company, what do you do?

Ian

and very proud you should be rather than running around in assumed names goading people im just a stupid daft scaffolder with a ticket with no nvq but i like fairness.

cmon admit it ian TONY SPINLESS KTG we all know we just would like conformation PMSL.

and very proud you should be rather than running around in assumed names goading people im just a stupid daft scaffolder with a ticket with no nvq but i like fairness.

i dont have a NVQ either, did my training before the deadline. Anyway i need to do one, catch you later. Its been fun

If it wasn't for the stupid daft scaffolders out there how would the rest of them put food on the table?

ok ian no prob see how many other aliases you can think up today lol,i think its bad manners to rush off like that TONY SPINLESS OR KTG wouldnt do that lol.

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

as i say swifty i really am a stupid daft scaffolder lol.

Simian, I know who Celticbhoy is as do others on the forum and can honestly state that he is a good honest lad. I have not had the pleasure of making your aquaintance but I'm sure you have the same characteristics. I think its admirable what you achieved. I dont know the politics of this debate, its over my head but its best left at that, just a debate. As for the names mentioned Scary Tony, Spinless Dwarf, I thing you'll agree they were pathetic people and ended up been figures of fun on the forum, but in their defence they gave us all a laugh on nights that were quiet on the forum.

Celtic I think that's your lass shouting for you to come in now LOL
Me just a daft scaff worked upto supervisor card and IOSH and a health and safety managers ticket haha and I never sat an exam at school LOL

lol andy we have a new CLIP BOARD CLIFFY,thanks brandy for the big up lol and thanks to all the members who have sent me pms on this subject today of that there were many.also my name address scaff reg is available to any member or non member through pm....i have one ip avatar celticbhoy and dont feel the need for multiple avatars to serve my cause or meet my ends,i will repeat im just a daft scaffolder with no nvq or empire above all this i place HONESTY.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

Cmon the scaffs.

i must be daft too celticbhoy for working as a ecitb scaffolder for 25 years without a nvq lmfao!!!!(if your happy and you no it say your daft)lmfao!!!!!

I am daft and happy,I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,
I am daft and happy,