Simian Expansion Announcement

yes mate im calling on another spuriouse forum member who joins just recently says nothing to no one not even hello to find his posting feet but wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhoooooossssssshhh arrives at this thread and wham OPEN IN SWEATY LAND,pmsl why the subterfuge????the fact is KTG dosent exist just like all the other clowns they made up to use against decent forum members,ME id rather just say what iv got to say openly and direct not through other mediums........ian and steve have been lost to the forum the latter hounded by this shower daily so come on KTG.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

swifty that could be a distinct possibility my friend watch out lads.

I've only got ten fingers to count with .................

we may well be in bother pmsl moderate moderate moderate,we can always come back as anybody we want swifty but i liked celticbhoy.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

iv only nine and a half cut half of in dublin port tunnel but that half will do for spinless dwarf.

Simian has an emirates approved scaffold training scheme, it's called the international scaffolders scheme, it will be launched in the next 4 weeks, nvq is optional as you need to be proficient in English or welsh. No touch screen but a series of courses inclusive of skills tests.

Operatives will receive a card

Will the UK soon be flooded with cheap CISRS registered Asian scaffolders?[/QUOTE]

haha pmsl

if i do come back im going to sponser the forum so nobody can infringe my intelligent rights that means nobody gives me attitude.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

they are welcome to my home address mate.

we may well be in bother pmsl moderate moderate moderate,we can always come back as anybody we want swifty but i liked celticbhoy.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

iv only nine and a half cut half of in dublin port tunnel but that half will do for spinless dwarf.

Please feel free to ask SF Admin how many addresses we have and have the IP fingerprint checked and you will find we have one 'Simian' under our own name and we sign every post as we have nothing to hide or act under an assumed name like the majority of others on here. We also pay a fee every month on here to advertise.

Ian

excellent simian a straight forward answer at last not done through mediums i congratulate you,good to see the real face speak for once..........my admiration gushes.

We have 2 month left on our advertising contract on here. If we receive the siege mentality we may do what Steve and Ian have done along with 2 other sponsors who have already told us they are calling it a day.

I have a saying the more a monkey climbs the tree, the more it shows its arse. You may want to bear this in mind regarding the forum as it may implode itself.

I also have my suspicions why the other two moved on as i was in the same position 5 years ago when i moved on from a consultancy. They'll be back under a different name or would that be multiple addresses.

Ian

now to get back to the real issue at hand where is KTG??????????

when you find out let me know, we do have plans for Scotland, we cannot get funding, we know the CITB is working weekends to cope with the backlog. Hey ho nothing like a bit of competition though. However we have to much on at the moment

IF

Hello Ian,

thanks for answering that.

Swifty

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Will the Dubai trained scaffolders be accepted by the NASC companies in the UK?

yes competition is good healthy i would say but alas not to everyone.some see competition as a threat and want to extinguish it.................KTG well i think you would be better placed to speak to him rather than me as he headed straight to your thread the minute he got here PMSL.

Hello Ian,

thanks for answering that.

Swifty

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Will the Dubai trained scaffolders be accepted by the NASC in the UK?

Never be accepted unless trained in a CISRS centre in the UK or Northern Ireland

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

yes competition is good healthy i would say but alas not to everyone.some see competition as a threat and want to extinguish it.................KTG well i think you would be better placed to speak to him rather than me as he headed straight to your thread the minute he got here PMSL.

maybe he is looking for a job? It will come out somewhere but we have a rule, one company one account.

i think its poor you making comments on other sponsors intentions public on the forum when i percive you have been informed of this privately...............another poor decision.

I know some people see competetition as a threat hence the reason we spent 10-15k on legal fees five years ago to break free of a contract that meant i could not do what i was qualified for, for the rest of my life until it was proved too restrictive. Some people will resort to private detectives to get their own way and they will follow you to funerals, asda and if we wasn't aware or prepared we could have lost.

IF

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

i think its poor you making comments on other sponsors intentions public on the forum when i percive you have been informed of this privately...............another poor decision.

I think its poor you think KTG is associated with me.

im sorry you had to endure that ian must have been a horrible period for all concerned,i think a couple of lads on the forum can relate to that story.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

im sure the other sponsors in question would agree with me.

im sorry you had to endure that ian must have been a horrible period for all concerned,i think a couple of lads on the forum can relate to that story.

It got to take over my life for a while, when you think its gone away it comes back, it all happened after we left amicably, contrary to what every one says, i was followed to a site, another to a funeral, phone calls and emails were tabbed and GPS and we lived in fear we would get a knock on the door at 2am to take all our laptops away.

9 months we had of it, but we paid a fortune legally to move on and all the lost time fighting it.

IF

Top Bottom