Safety Passport

So i see lol I been logging on too late lately been too busy with stuff, kept missing all the big rig stuff , ot trout an the technician . everytime i logged on it was always 1 hour after last post , then realised in one post that he was getting lift at 10-00 pm everynight lol

were you picking him up by any chance??lol

---------- Post added 13th February 2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 12th February 2011 at 11:56 PM ----------

all you had to do was get on the plane garry??the job was yours pretty tough selection process too all that and the rotation wasnt right,i hope the norskie job turns up better for you mate im sure my spanner could come out for 2big ones a week if you can wangle that lol.

nowt much al just the usual crap ie attitude,cheek etc,were all back door scaffs according to him my i wish hed just go back to his botleck and leave us all in peace"your not a REAL scaff to you do a hanger in the botleck".................prob the worst comment in the history of the forum,the botleck ie CUPLOCK CITY.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

gary my mate from wolverhampton put me off them for life eating em out a jar with mayo,made me boke.

anyway nigelponsonby smallpiece owner of the jam buttie mine is looking for a site forman for 2 wk shutdown started 13days ago to cover dickie mint site forman who has a sore clack,candidate must have a blag safty passport and a tast for soused herring and treacle buns.

tried reading the posts still cant see whats happened ,head goes bang bang
Go back to page 1 Alan, Brobarabas reckons us so called scaffolders are the thickest shower of ***** he's ever come across, It gets better as you read on, think he's taking over from where Tubular left off.

what a fooking penis . whats the problem nobodys name was mentioned .are you the muppet selling these tickets .any fooker with an oil rig as there profile pic is obviously a jobsworth c*cksucker.you are a w*nker.

Sorry mate, need more info, before this can be posted.

Regards
Paddy Forum moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
]

Eh!!!!!!!:unsure::unsure::unsure:

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

If this is regarding a earlier posting my friend, it should be removed, hopefully by you, if not by me.

Regards

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

If this is a genuine link my friend, i do apologise, however a little info would have helped mate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom