Safety Passport

you lot have to be the easiest bunch of guy,s in the world to wind up,I,ve just been doing what you guy,s want,winding you up,what did ya,s quote it,s the w/e ,take it easy, im not a bad guy really,I like a laugh the same as the rest,

bloody hell its enough to scare anybody off that enya we dont wana another weekend with the forum empty lol!!!!

I'll need to come on here more often on Saturdays. It's as well this isn't a boozer or we'd all be in the tin pale :laugh:

you lot have to be the easiest bunch of guy,s in the world to wind up,I,ve just been doing what you guy,s want,winding you up,what did ya,s quote it,s the w/e ,take it easy, im not a bad guy really,I like a laugh the same as the rest,

I go to work to make money, and meet friends on the way.
. i met the Scaffolders Forum, and have friends for ever and a day. Poet and didnt know it.lol

mr adams welcome yes it seems as though theres another agent provocature in the mist my friend how are you whats the hampen with the graft mate?

Celticbhoy

The Safari proved prohibitive due to the 56 on and 21 off Rota---however, had a wee met with the Aberdeen/Norski's on Friday and they are awating for confrimation of a T&F Job in the Norski Sectore---puting the Aberdeen/Norski UK Ops Manager on the Square on 1st March---and there is no such thing as a free lunch eh ;)

Howz you been Bro' ???

Gar...

Think O/T Tout or Tubular Tech is back boys !
I think I have said this once before but I will say it again, EFF OFF you ponce and give us some peace !

top of the world mate still plugging away in the smoke can feel me coming to an end here,waiting for the dog to ring me with gud news lol,u seem to have been busy gar does your network know no end,norskies the lot lets hope plenty come s of it mate dont forget your poor sothern cousins.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

i still think the safari is the way to go mate you cant go wrong with the bold yin.

i thought there was only one super on here mate but alas if you read the above you will find someones after your mantle lad.

Top Bottom