Safety Passport

hope you get sorted with your passport lad looks like the lads have sorted you so ill not have to post any details best of luck.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

brobarapas you wont last long in intel with an attitude like that mate take it easy the boys only looking for help,the passports are done quite openly by the course instructors for a fee now with no attendance required,ITS NO BIG SECRET ANYMORE.

Your right there Celticbhoy an attitude like that could end causing a serious handicap.

boomer i got mine out of a packet of frosties nofuckin way am i going to pay 130+ for that piece of **** ,get a blag one mate no one checks just make sure you put your facepic over agent tonys kipper.

ooooooppppppppppppppppppps are you one of those wanna be super scaffs,ticketed through the back door,GO LEARN THE TRADE ,TAKE A PILL AND CHILL BABE CHILL,

No my friend i am not, i am a SCAFFOLDER who started in 1987 as a labourer, didnt get off the ground for three year got my part 1 in 1990 got my part 2 in 1992ish got my ADV in 2001 paid for by me.
I have done everything in the job (except learn everyday) not to be filled full of **** from a muppet(like you)
that THINKS he has done everything and calls his fellow scaffs .
**** er

hope you get sorted with your passport lad looks like the lads have sorted you so ill not have to post any details best of luck.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

brobarapas you wont last long in intel with an attitude like that mate take it easy the boys only looking for help,the passports are done quite openly by the course instructors for a fee now with no attendance required,ITS NO BIG SECRET ANYMORE.

Listen pal I think you are the one that would not last long in intel ,you are quoting in your post,s that I have a attitude,well I think you wanna review that statement,you say americans like manner,s what the yank,s do like is people with proper credentials,not people that get,card,s ,safety passport,s etc,with a back hander,that,s what you and other forum member,s are advising a member on here to do?,just for the record I,ve been in intel for the past 5 yrs mattie,

ooooooppppppppppppppppppps are you one of those wanna be super scaffs,ticketed through the back door,GO LEARN THE TRADE ,TAKE A PILL AND CHILL BABE CHILL,

Calm down mate,Come and join us. At the end of the day, we all are in the same,Shitbin, however, we will get there,cojoin mate.

jakdan my friend i rarely see you upset mate but well said lad too much attitude today i say,what ever happened to respecting others??

No my friend i am not, i am a SCAFFOLDER who started in 1987 as a labourer, didnt get off the ground for three year got my part 1 in 1990 got my part 2 in 1992ish got my ADV in 2001 paid for by me.
I have done everything in the job (except learn everyday) not to be filled full of **** from a muppet(like you)
that THINKS he has done everything and calls his fellow scaffs .
**** er

I bet your still on the ground ,

well good for you MATEY LOL,am sure you dont convey your silly attitude in here to the intel fraternity,or maybe you do as you seem to be a bit of a bully dont you??but bullies only get away with it if you let them dont they.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

your right i wouldnt last long in intel with you,but for that matter YOU WOULD LAST EVEN SHORTER.BULLY.

no mate,not 30 dollar its gone up now you gob ***** ,telling the world you fool,what are ya ,ya gob *****

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

you,s so called scafflder on this forum has to be the thickest bunch of idiot,s ive ever come across

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGDWfSoWrGA]YouTube - Angerfist - **** off[/ame]

As it's Saturday night I thought you might like a little tune with your chill pill.

Stop the voices, bang bang bang. You would need to be oot yer nut on more than a chill pill to listen to that, ave ye got any enya.:)

Forget it Paddy he is just another key board warrior who cant get an erection. Mon The Scaffs.:D

Usually I find it's cos they only have a wee one.:cool:

Top Bottom