Poor performance

Jason,

Working with you at T5 proved to me that you have never had to work on price or you never could do.

You are a safe scaff though probly the slowest ive ever had to work with.

Price is king....

Dont worry about being called slow Jason. Speed comes with experience. If you can put a scaffold up competently without slashing or putting yourself or others at risk then with practice you will get faster.
I said to a manager once "Do you want quantity or quality as you very rarely get both in this game?"
As Blueberry says with the bouffont kid you dont get either!!

hi hemper

how much would you pay if erected on price work and I will tell you how much we would get from our company (we are a two man gang with lorry, loading etc. and travel included in price)

hi hemper

how much would you pay if erected on price work and I will tell you how much we would get from our company (we are a two man gang with lorry, loading etc. and travel included in price)

well according to my boss its worth 500 quid. i personally would not of done it on price myself.

Should of put them on price we work on 4 quid a meter up an 2 down we would get that done in a day even work on to finish worth 700 quid a job like that if u gave them that on the price we get or jus said 600 to finish bet thee done quick then

Last edited:
4 quid up and 2 down where do you work mate, not in London surely

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's pretty good for that area. I have looked at work in Somerset before not bad money at all

Yeah timber frame is £5 up an set prices on privates had a privy on Monday 500 quid 2 for me an my mate an a hundred for the labourer

That's the kind of touches you want. Sounds all good for ya mate

you could do that job with tube in the morning and system in the afternoon , done almost exact job in about 3 and a half hours , 4 being lazy , that s with the beers thrown in

you said they covered 50 quid a day for themselves , is that what they were on? , it should be because thats ******* shocking/embarassing/pish/....

1 advanced @ 140 a day. 1 basic @ 130 a day and a labourer/ trainee on 85 per day so on price it was 500 for a day instead it cost the firm just over a grand as it took 3 days.

Dont worry about being called slow Jason. Speed comes with experience. If you can put a scaffold up competently without slashing or putting yourself or others at risk then with practice you will get faster.
I said to a manager once "Do you want quantity or quality as you very rarely get both in this game?"
As Blueberry says with the bouffont kid you dont get either!!

Havespannerwilltravel ive never had scaffold collapse on me yet, so must be doing something right. Day work makes people lazy Jason's living proof of it

No off to brekkie to line my stomach, give me a couple of hours and will be

Top Bottom