Poor performance

Thats me fellows finished for the day 20sq completed and off to the goat

Indoors assessed 10 portfolios this morning drawing some sq on paper to catch up with bouffont kid

couldnt scaffold me **** house , serving you time on that job, you wanting to get retirment out of that job, me nan could of put it up faster, were ya hiding the kettle,if you were on the pyramids they still wouldn't be built, hanger .....need to hang ya belt up,

couldnt scaffold me **** house , serving you time on that job, you wanting to get retirment out of that job, me nan could of put it up faster, were ya hiding the kettle,if you were on the pyramids they still wouldn't be built, hanger .....need to hang ya belt up,

Do I have to ring a bell to get you out of that corner?

Bouffont kid, is that you in the picture before the op?

I was on T5 for tones night work, if your some kind of price scaffolders why you on T5 and not earning £200+ a day on price home before 12?

I see we have another wannabe blagger posting aload of ******** on here.

50 shades of scaffolding!

Spanner,

The Bouffont was last seen coming out the pub yesterday at 4pm with his miners lamp on his helmet.

Bluebolloc.ks and the Boufont Tw@t are just a pair of c.unts.
End of story. :)

Both fake wannabe internet trolls hiding behind their keyboards...
Shame really. I though they were supposed to be Scaffolders - not miinges.

Gibbo you are sore today,price work dont agree with you then. Suggest you stick to your 2sq day day work and being safe.
I hear that at Palmers you was called Carpet as you was always on the floor!!!!!!.

Jason,

I see you aint changed since T5......

Whats that miners light you av on you hat for, are you working alongside the Bouffont at present ?

What do you think Spanner ?

Blueberry wouldnt have him working with me. i already have a labourer dont need a labourers, labourer
still he might do well in your gang speed you up a bit

Lmao. Dig out Friday

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jason,

I see you aint changed since T5......

Whats that miners light you av on you hat for, are you working alongside the Bouffont at present ?

What do you think Spanner ?

Erm... Nightwork..?
Ofcourse you dont need it, seeing you was genetically engineered - eyes of a fox, brain of a lama and penis of a doormouse etc. etc.

Never went mate... none of us did.
It was a total balls-up.

Shame really, as i really fancied a change of scenery, but oh well, other opportunities will arise. :)

Top Bottom