Poor performance

In this day and day i thought the main emphasis was about Safety and not banging it up fast..?
Not that i actually care who does what or when, but theres too many variables to consider nowadays to do Pricework.

Pricework is over.
Also, the money your offered on Pricework aint worth the effort either...
Besides that, who wants to break their backs to make someone else rich??

Not me thats for sure.
Cant beat good old day work. :)

To be fair you would be in pub by 12 !!

You still got the gas gun ?

Flick me. In my day that would be up by breakfast time. We would ring supper for quick strike after brekkie and be banging on pub door to open at 11
sounds like you got a laze no good useless ponce of a gang there
SACK UM

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

In this day and day i thought the main emphasis was about Safety and not banging it up fast..?
Not that i actually care who does what or when, but theres too many variables to consider nowadays to do Pricework.

Pricework is over.

Not me thats for sure.

8ft tower 2 lifts high days work for you
Thats why you only lasted few months on palmers you lazy no good fat useless ponce

Jason,

Working with you at T5 proved to me that you have never had to work on price or you never could do.

You are a safe scaff though probly the slowest ive ever had to work with.

Price is king....

Flick me. In my day that would be up by breakfast time. We would ring supper for quick strike after brekkie and be banging on pub door to open at 11
sounds like you got a laze no good useless ponce of a gang there
SACK UM

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

8ft tower 2 lifts high days work for you
Thats why you only lasted few months on palmers you lazy no good fat useless ponce

Lol!! T5 Palmers was the easiest job in London at the time... THATS WHY I WAS FINISHED AT 10:00am EVERYDAY and sitting in the pub - you thick ****.

Just another wannabe hiding behind a fake name and fake picture.
I mean lets be fair... did i really deserve that?
I dont think so...

To be fair, you must be one snivelling spineless c.unt - because you must have been at T5 when i was there and NO ONE said anything like that to my face. Plenty of time to, in the 7 months i was there.
No?

Little 'fat' - 5ft 6, me... did you stick it on me?
Nope... cant say i remember that.

Tell us all your real name and ill tell everyone here all about you then.
Diickhead...

Jason,

Working with you at T5 proved to me that you have never had to work on price or you never could do.

You are a safe scaff though probly the slowest ive ever had to work with.

Price is king....

course hes f***ing safe, he does sod all day lets others do it, and tosses it off

Whats this? Lets dig out Jason day AGAIN??

Who killed themselves at T5?
Exactly...

Who needed to?
Exactly...

Who was allowed to???
Exactly...

Stop talking utter bolloc.ks you pair of clowns.

To be fair even in these health and safety conscious days a 3 handed gang should be able to put up 70 foot by 4 lifts a lot quicker than that even if they were wrapped up in cotton wool.

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Is this the first thing blueberry and the bouffant kid have agreed on? usually they are slagging each other off!!

Spanner,

We do agree on this one for once, though the Bouffont kid was no better in his hey day when scaffolding London.
Going back to the original thread the Bouffont would have had this up in a day but what it would look like god only knows ............
I remember him one time he was in the Goat at 12 telling us all that he had put up his 20sq only for us to follow him at 3 as he returned to the job to finish the other 15 sq in the dark.

Spanner,

We do agree on this one for once, though the Bouffont kid was no better in his hey day when scaffolding London.
Going back to the original thread the Bouffont would have had this up in a day but what it would look like god only knows ............
I remember him one time he was in the Goat at 12 telling us all that he had put up his 20sq only for us to follow him at 3 as he returned to the job to finish the other 15 sq in the dark.

Laydown Blueberry tell the whole storey. I only finished it at night cos it was a night job.
now i know who you are. always looking and marveling at my jobs wishing you could be just like me.
PS just to let everyone know you was the 1 in the goat drinking pink Gin with cherry in

Laydown Blueberry tell the whole storey. I only finished it at night cos it was a night job.
now i know who you are. always looking and marveling at my jobs wishing you could be just like me.
PS just to let everyone know you was the 1 in the goat drinking pink Gin with cherry in

15 square in the dark after being in the pub all day. now thats what i call scaffolding!!

Spanner,

The Bouffont kid was the originator of the Leaner.... now you know y.

good question spannerman. well they were there when i turned up in the morning and had a moan up

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Correct me if I'm wrong so that just over 18sq and I take it 4 (2metre) boarded lifts?

sure is essex.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

66ft = 6.6sq x 26ft = 2.6 sq so that's just over 17sq all together?

They must be proper driftwood, that's a 2 handed job at most, and should get it done in a day to be fair.

couldnt agree more my man especially 3 handed.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Pricework is over.

Not me thats for sure.

make you right mr gibbs. but as far as im concerned a man on his own should cover a minimum of 6 to 8 sq a day so forgetting price it should of been done in a day or at least completed early part of the following morning.

Were they embarassed when you had a moan up?

not so much mate no, they had no answers either. done themselves no favours. in this day and age i know money is tight but max 20sq between 3 men should really be pissed in a good day

Spanner,

You must have seen the Bouffont in action, there aint a building in London he aint slashed one around.

Not sure that he ever could throw it up ! though in the pub at 12 you could here that he had thrown it up in the morning only to sneak off when pub closed to finish the job off whilst everyone else was at home.

Top Bottom