Poor performance

hemper

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else but I put 2 scaffs and a labourer on an independent scaffold on a school building. 22 mtrs long, 8 mtrs high fully boarded and I'm pleased to say that going into the third day they have just started running the 3rd lift in. Any funny comments would be most appreciated or similar stories

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

They should stop eyeing up the jail bait and get swinging those spanners....

Nothing funny about that hemper , should have been a good days work , maybe a couple of hours to finish of in the morning and that would be 2 handed maybe time to put them on a price mate

I have mentioned the idea of price work to the guvnors but it's a no go, why I don't know

That is slow.... poor access for kit? Any reason what so ever for it to be that slow!?!

Had men like that .......... not any more thank **** , half days work phillios

That is slow.... poor access for kit? Any reason what so ever for it to be that slow!?!

Trailer 6mtrs away from scaffolding. Bog standard independent. Tossing it off is what I say.

Had men like that .......... not any more thank **** , half days work phillios

They will be down the road as soon as they finish.

To be fair you would be in pub by 12 !!

You still got the gas gun ?

Are you sure they turned up on the first two days?????????

Must have worked on blue book sites. That would have taken a week to put up. :nuts: with certain scaffs I know they would be told to slow down cause there making the others look like cnuts. Got a couple with us at the moment,to do a 2 lifter, 8 x 5 tower both lifts boarded 2 scaffs and a Labrador, gear forklift to there feet. 6 hours, fxuking disgrace. I ain't the quickest, but gear to hand, on my own, I would take 2 hours, that's not job and knock obviously just standard plod along day.:blink: Power stations have a lot to answer for. Make a lot of scaffolders bone idle.:sad2:

Correct me if I'm wrong so that just over 18sq and I take it 4 (2metre) boarded lifts?

66ft = 6.6sq x 26ft = 2.6 sq so that's just over 17sq all together?

They must be proper driftwood, that's a 2 handed job at most, and should get it done in a day to be fair.

Top Bottom