On my own 😥

Vlb ..... I haven't spotted you ... But there was a trad gentleman that gave a little as he went by ...,
As I said to him " you might be ok at pool in the breaks but I'm not so sure about your scaffolding ... I have no need to take any notice of a trad man so carry on going past "

I'm only joking of course because from anecdotal evidence I think they are a top firm and I expect them to stay that way !!
I'm the little miserable bloke in blue overalls you can't miss me .
As regards the shore all our top ledgers are underneath not in top and we missed the top bay out ...,
I thought the drawing of the shore in plan was the access tower doh !!!!

I was to busy trying to get my portfolio/ work based diary done ....
It can be based on any job of a type you have done in the last 2 years

My temporary roof is a smoking shed no beams 3m x 1.8 all done off a mobile tower so not too much to write or get wrong

I found the temporary roof a little harder to write about as there's more gear in than other jobs. I chose the dead shore and independent with beams I think. I have new Trad gear on, not the ****** old stuff like that other lad :D I came into George's class yesterday to see him. Who's the small bald fella sat next to the door?

Good luck boys. Your rite vllb,Ken will talk yur sox off,he wrote an interesting article (amongst others)on the mills90 once. He use to fail people on courses but was told,to pass or lose his job. Hence he bombards hse and nasc with his views.

your a scaff vllb,so would expect nothing less than a pass. I was in a scaff inspection class. 16 of us,only 4 scaffs. All passed. Worthwhile course for me as I did learn,,,, that I didnt know a lot.lol

Good luck boys. Your rite vllb,Ken will talk yur sox off,he wrote an interesting article (amongst others)on the mills90 once. He use to fail people on courses but was told,to pass or lose his job. Hence he bombards hse and nasc with his views.

Ohh, controversial Fred, I find that difficult to believe a scaff would ever fail a course.;)

I know tim from years ago and he is a wee man
Nice bloke tho

Top Bottom