Northern Scaffolders are shiite!

Are they are shiite..??

• Yes, they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's because there's so little work in the north they've always employed more people than it needs and they then hang it out.
Scouse, if its so wrong to talk about scaffolding all day why are you on here? Just asking.....

Dont no really probably half pissed

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

And i didnt say it was wrong just a bit borin

my northern gang are working in heathrow to pull the southerners out the *****.

Always spot a Northener in London Lads , there the ones in the Orange Boiler suits , rigger boots, chin straps on their hard hats , and feeking more tools on their belts then Leachs .
They always turn up 65 handed to a street job and still take 12 hours to throw up a 20 X 30 house front :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Allways spot a Southerner, White trainer soxs to match their "my Trainers cost more than yours" Grey polycotton shorts with their Titanium spanner hanging on the front to hide their tiny knackers. White Nike or Timberland T-shirt and loads of gobbing off of "Oi ok Darling" and thats to each other. Apart from Jason who looks a right "Harry" judging by his Pic.:D

Are they the ones that moved up north Paddy?:D

About right with the dress tho. except t shirts must have holes and rips in em.

We call em 'ash graters Paddy:laugh:

And talking about tshirts,they dont make em big enuff for norvinas
Seen them fat tw@s in the stands at newcastle.:amazed:

Hey guys I justt ordereded my veery own northern scuffolder he start toomarrow
He lookings limke he well gudIMG-20130217-WA0001.jpg

We call em 'ash graters Paddy:laugh:

And talking about tshirts,they dont make em big enuff for norvinas
Seen them fat tw@s in the stands at newcastle.:amazed:

minus 15 degrees and there topless , cause there well fooking ard up north

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mi2yh1ABvQ]Sid The Sexist - Chat Up Lines - YouTube[/ame]

The poor old Vikings sailed all the way to the North of England , took one look , and said fook this rough kip an sailed home again :laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom