Northern Scaffolders are shiite!

Are they are shiite..??

• Yes, they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isambard Kingdom Brunel yes was northern but had the foresight to build railways and bridges so that the northerners could escape from their pitiful existence and seek jobs in more affluent areas.......

Francis Drake. Tavistock, Devon.
Oliver Cromwell. Huntingdon, Cambs.
Richard Branson. London.
Stephen Hawkins. Oxford. A man who's voice is music to ones ears after listening to a Northerners drone for 5 mins.
Roger Banister. Harrow.
Horatio Nelson. Burnham Thorpe.

Your right I've just checked the map ,but Brighton isnt

I hate it when people don't read the original post and ruin a legitimate "Northern scaffolders are shiite" thread.

London's greatest scaffolder (even been films made about his work) said only the area within the M25 counts everything else is the north.

He ruined a great opportunity for a decent thread then....

Isambard Kingdom Brunel yes was northern but had the foresight to build railways and bridges so that the northerners could escape from their pitiful existence and seek jobs in more affluent areas.......

Francis Drake. Tavistock, Devon.
Oliver Cromwell. Huntingdon, Cambs.
Richard Branson. London.
Stephen Hawkins. Oxford. A man who's voice is music to ones ears after listening to a Northerners drone for 5 mins.
Roger Banister. Harrow.
Horatio Nelson. Burnham Thorpe.

Brunel was a southerner tom,but from french lineage;)

Isambard Kingdom Brunel (April 9, 1806–September 15, 1859) was a British engineer, noted for the creation of the Great Western Railway and a series of famous steamships.

The Thames tunnel

The son of noted engineer Sir Marc Isambard Brunel, Isambard K. Brunel was born in Portsmouth, England on April 9, 1806. His father was working there on the block-making machinery of the Portsmouth Block Mills The young Brunel was sent to France to be educated at the College of Caen in Normandy and the Lycée Henri-Quatre in Paris. He rose to prominence when, aged 20, he was appointed as the resident engineer of the Thames Tunnel, his father's greatest achievement. The first major river tunnel ever built, Isambard spent nearly two years trying to drive the horizontal shaft from one side to the other. Two severe incidents of flooding injured the younger Brunel and ended work on the tunnel for several years, though it was eventually completed.

attachment.php

Attachments

• sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 61
Southeners are just ahead of their time. They have discovered what TG20:13 requires and have been building to this for the last 100 years. 12' lift heights, no gates or ladder traps, tie pattern that no smaller than 50m2. The list goes on!

Obviously this is always backed up with " there's faaack aul wrong wiv that son!" Faaaack norveners!

Bri it pains me to admit it but you are right. If you want to see some of the worst examples of scaffolding take a drive around and look at some of the 'street jobs' in London. Trackie bottom wearing, PPE avoiding, tube bombing, million square a day on price scaffs.

Bri it pains me to admit it but you are right. If you want to see some of the worst examples of scaffolding take a drive around and look at some of the 'street jobs' in London. Trackie bottom wearing, PPE avoiding, tube bombing, million square a day on price scaffs.

This is marvelous news ! I have to go to London in March for a day (dreading it )and I cannot wait to see this .lol

Thats just about right Tom. We will not be bullied by rules n regs pushed on us by some norvern numpty in an office.:D Ikram and kamaran doing a fine job generally.
Seriously tho, I am amazed at the amount of ruff jobs around here. No one or not enough experience to monitor.:eek:

Im getting drunk ad fancy a laugh.

Northern Scaffolders are shiite... (anyone born outside the M25, even those from Brighton are considered 'northerners') :D
Flame away... all good fun. :amuse:

Its awonder you can still type Jay, i would have thought some Sh1te northern scaffolder would have broken your hands and neck before now
all good fun :evil::evil:

Its awonder you can still type Jay, i would have thought some Sh1te northern scaffolder would have broken your hands and neck before now
all good fun :evil::evil:

Self defence tip Jay just in case some Shi1e northerners do try .
Taught to me by an American ,Asse$ and elbows its called ,run like fcuk!
All good fun

Last edited:

I've seen some the the worst jobs ever and then turn onto the next road and there's one of the the neatest jobs I've ever seen, it's crazy.

in my book if u have to talk about the job allday u cant do it north or south

Always spot a Northener in London Lads , there the ones in the Orange Boiler suits , rigger boots, chin straps on their hard hats , and feeking more tools on their belts then Leachs .
They always turn up 65 handed to a street job and still take 12 hours to throw up a 20 X 30 house front :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom