Northern Scaffolders are shiite!

Are they are shiite..??

• Yes, they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Graham Bell? You know he was a fraud right? He didn't invent the telephone he stole the patent. He's one of histories villains.....
thatts treu. my teacher mr quintin tolde us thatt

time to get a new keyboard the 00000 isnt working swifty.
BRUNEL WAS THE SON OF A FRENCH IMMIGRANT SO YOU CANT COUNT HIM;)

Im getting drunk ad fancy a laugh.

Northern Scaffolders are shiite... (anyone born outside the M25, even those from Brighton are considered 'northerners') :D
Flame away... all good fun. :amuse:

So lots people in Brighton wear flat caps ,walk around with whippets ,saying Eeh Bah Gum and By Eck lad .To top it off they cannot scaffold either.
I didn't know that.

Nah, they have come along way since the days of Mike Baldwin marra. I used to be a bmw man but the indians know how to build a car.

SEEN A NEW JAG AS I LEFT THE HOUSE LOOKED LIEK A LOVE CHILD FORM AUDI AND BMW WASNT YA CLASSIC PRESCOT JAG WAS A MONSTER

They built a Gherkin, and a Big Wheel..........endless routes of genuine creativity. wish we built the wall at the Watford gap. pffftttt, southerners:noworry:

AHAHAHAHAH LOVE IT

And...and,and may i add, huh, 1066 battle of Hastings, you's got fecked, we had pulled you's out the ***** again at the battle of Stamford Bridge, where the Geordies chinned the Vikings for you's. All you's had to do was Chin the Frogs........we all know how that turned out its wrote on a bit of Carpet. Southerners always let the Realism of being English down all the time, 'Man up and grow a pair'

AGAIN CHINNED THE VIKINGS AHAHAHA

Ain't read the thread but I see you carried it on from Facebook Jay hahaha. That vllb seems to be running things down there still as mentioned earlier lol.

The north gave the world Tony Blair enough said.

Tony Blair the worlds greatest statesman ,was actually born in Edinburgh.
While Jason is in between appointments ,he has enough time to nip up North and gives us some tips on how erect pipes and clamps properly

Nice history lesson lads.
Wots all that got to do with ***** norvern scaffs.

Winston Churchill a Conservative politician, was born in Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, on 30th November, 1874.

We gave you a Prime Minister that had determination and intelligence to stop Nazism and the invasion of the UK preventing us from being a German Nation..... You gave us Jimmy Saville and Kevin Webster...

Year and we gave you tube n fit,or youd still be using wood and rope bonds:toung::p

Winston Churchill a Conservative politician, was born in Blenheim Palace, Woodstock, on 30th November, 1874.

We gave you a Prime Minister that had determination and intelligence to stop Nazism and the invasion of the UK preventing us from being a German Nation..... You gave us Jimmy Saville and Kevin Webster...

Winston did not stop Hitler Josef Stalin did (I forgot to add Josef was a Bradford lad)

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
You musta got the plans fom havaspanna.:D

Yes I did and they stipulated I weld the standards to the steel deck to prevent acute embarrassment.(falling over)
I'm chuffed to fcuk so far its working!

Last edited:
Top Bottom