North or south??

Southern fecking fairies, I'm sick to death of every southerner bragging they know this gangster, my sister has shagged that gangster, apart from a handful of lads I've met, you southern muppets do my head right in, I would go back up north, but then who is gonna put up the proper scaffolds in this town they call London, Because you lot couldn't scaffold a Wendy house.

It's crap, but you choose to live there....

what??????????????????????PS,loving the incest chapter pmsl HOW DARE YOU,you being a mod.magic lads just one lil message to the northern lads BAA BAA.:laugh:

Isnt bonny scotland just a wee bit farther north celtic, Baa Baa :laugh:

A southern living scotsman slagging the north , just remember who gave you the wall :nuts:

Last edited:
the wall builders failed by the looks of it super who got the contract for that locals????ps am not slagging anyone or where just merely having a laugh if such frivolity is now permitted,BAA BAA BAA.

Music peaked in the nineties with king monkey and the roses!

ahh those were the days king monkey long live the king.
cant really argue with that seen them at glasgow green best gig ever and no support act,nobody good enough to share the stage:)

did you kill liddle

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

i done the same pw worked at heysham power station on £79 and paid £28 for my digs and £10 for lift either way did not leave me with a lot but i wanted my card as a scaff and stuck it for 2 years and got to say it was the best teaching, of the school of life and scaffolding ive ever had and went on at a young age to be on some of the best jobs in the country with only a spanner to prove who i am and what us northerners all about. All said and done i wish i stuck in at school and became a barrister or a cockney estate agent. police oppresion, old 29, pigs head you no what i mean others wont

Top Bottom