North or south??

I can be nancy for a fee !!!

Norfolk broads loads of water

Born in Orpington , brought up in Canning town and poplar mate uncouth aint the word for it ha ha

Great fishing and scenic walks down this end to mate ... and loads of crack heads and inbreed old towners , VLLB has been down here a few times fitted right in dude

Kent is a luvly place scaffy,was down at hastings and rye weekend willy and kate got married, How did you and vllb sneak in ha ha:rolleyes:

Educate u geez both are in east sussex bruv

He loved it ha

will have to move to cromer and hide amongst the inbreds,oh the shame.

Wrong turn , hills have eyes INCEST IS BEST - ASK ME SISTER VLLB

Gota say as long as its England/UK its gotta be the best, so no cat, no pigeons just good honest Brit's

well mostly
love my home town though

what??????????????????????PS,loving the incest chapter pmsl HOW DARE YOU,you being a mod.magic lads just one lil message to the northern lads BAA BAA.:laugh:

Southern fecking fairies, I'm sick to death of every southerner bragging they know this gangster, my sister has shagged that gangster, apart from a handful of lads I've met, you southern muppets do my head right in, I would go back up north, but then who is gonna put up the proper scaffolds in this town they call London, Because you lot couldn't scaffold a Wendy house.

if i had a sister mate .........................................

Top Bottom