North or south??

Must bit North

We speak to each other:nuts:

Yorkshire puddings with onion gravy, Tetleys bitter :toung:

Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred, broad in,t back, thick in,t head ;)

Will give you the Tetleys, got a few pints beside me as we speak (or not):)

Well lads I have the advantage of living in both...London is lively I grant you but a complete **** hole and the people on the whole are not really that nice and its fooking madly expensive, hence the higher wages etc.

I was born in the North East (Sunderland) I remember the Angelic Upstarts very well (I'm an Upstart-England etc) I have fantastic memories of the whole region and get up to see my family as often as possible but not nearly enough, people are on the whole friendly and it is much cheaper however the work situation for me when I left school (1984) was just a none starter.

So really the only option I had was to settle in the East Midlands (Nottingham) Great city, lively enough and reasonable cost wise...

So for me its neither North or South but The Midlands (East) for me!! :cool:

dont sell out pw bring your knowledge back home and help the next generation.

Well lads I have the advantage of living in both...London is lively I grant you but a complete SH1T hole and the people on the whole are not really that nice and its fooking madly expensive, hence the higher wages etc.

:laugh::laugh:

Not wrong there mate

dont sell out pw bring your knowledge back home and help the next generation.

I would love to skin but my home, wife, kids, grand kids and roots are now in Nottingham, its a terribly sad fact that for a long time the biggest export from the North East has been its young people. :wondering:

You leave London alone,Ok..its a sh.thole but its my sh.thole. Love cromer and wouldnt mind living there one day.

Cromer in Norfolk ??? Thats pretty retarded up there mate sheep shaggers and inbreeds ha

Luvly place scaffy,great fishing scenic walks,friendly people, no turks and not too many uncouth kent men lol

isnt that bacton gas site up there

London is a sh1thole...Worst city in the UK by far...In some areas you would think you were living in Somalia or some other African/Indian Sub Continent Country and they bring with then the standards of their home land...Not being racist or anything but like Leicester its not going to be long before our capital city has an Anglo Saxon Minority...That cannot in my view be right.

Born in Orpington , brought up in Canning town and poplar mate uncouth aint the word for it ha ha

Great fishing and scenic walks down this end to mate ... and loads of crack heads and inbreed old towners , VLLB has been down here a few times fitted right in dude

Top Bottom