New zealand

Cheers happy.
I said i wouldnt work away from home again happy, but after the year we've had i need to. Cos of this fecking government.

Loads of scam jobs regarding Christchurch
I had some cuunt from Ireland giving me all the flannel about a start immenant.
He arranged to phone me at 7am on a Saturday morning obviously playing up on the time difference.I was oot on the tiles and forgot about the call ,had to run downstairs bollock nude and with pen and paper asked the questions that needed asking.the am
Nswers weren't what I was looking for IE i had to pay them money to get me over there without the flights and with no real concrete job offer after spending a couple of grand for the privelage;)
Ruin my long lie we even had the kids watched at my mammys:mad:

Im just gonna email the firms direct pal, and take it from there. Also send a few out middle east way.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Nothing worse than being woke up early when you want a lie in...

Don't forget that AUD 40 is almost 20 quid. The Aussie tax bands are higher than the UK and don't forget the Medicare levy or your own medical insurance which isn't cheap.
To take home the big money you will be away on a camp for most of the month.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 AM ----------

You can't compare going to work overseas with work in the UK. It's like going on holiday and having the wife ask you "how much is that in pounds" every 5 minutes.
You need to go with an open mind you can always come home.
I have seen people go to the Gulf, bank everything and get out quick with a nice few quid and I have seen them go there, have 5 servants, dine out every night and live like a lord and leave skint and in debt!

ive even heard horror stories of some poor cuunts getting stuck on a camp with 5000 pakistani,nepalese,indian and phillipino workers.BUT AS THE SAYING GOES WHAT DOESNT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER;)

just got in
im at home but ready to go
ive had some family issues so it has suited to be at home and for once it actually worked in my favour/familys favour.
THAT HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST FLAWS IN THE OFFSHORE and WORK ABROAD I have missed so many good times and also a lot of SAD times I would have liked to have attended

That i can deeply sympathise with buddy, i myself missed alot but now the kids are older and a bit more understanding i going back away. But its only to help my family out.

Thats my plan hswt. Go and make good money for say 5-10 yrs and then take it from there.

Is it good money? I have known so many guys who spend years overseas and then return to UK where the money saved doesn't last.
In my opinion it's guys like myself who work and save and live in countries where the cost of living is so cheap who get a result.
The other day I had a haircut, wife and daughter had a pedicure with the old nail polish. Cost 2 quid for the lot.

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

Don't forget the Asians who get paid a pittance by our standards can do a few years in the gulf and go home, buy some land, build a house, start a business etc you couldn't do that if you returned to London

That is something to be considered fred. Ten years from now the boy will be 21 and the daughter 26 so they'll be off doing their own thing and i'll be 44. So to build a house and have a bit of land would be a great idea then me and the wife can relax in peace and just have the kids over on hol, but to then retire in a nice hot climate would certinley be a nice feeling.

I have 3 girls of 5,3 and 7 months, I'm 25 and am already planning on where
I'm gonna be when I'm 44 lol but the world could end by then so who knows morning anyway den. It's then same girls who don't give me a lay in on a Sunday!!

Dont need to tell me pal, im only up early cos im trying to get my body clock back to normal. If i were you pal i would have a little man cave set up, cos with all them girls your life will be hell when it comes to the monthlys. You could be lucky like a pal o mine where his wife and daughters are in sync so gets one lot of attitude in one week or you could have it constant if they follow each other....lol lol lol.

How was your christmas joe?

Top Bottom