New zealand

hemper

Reaction score
Looking for any info or contacts that people may have in regards to moving to new zealand with my family

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Try google for immagration to nz may give you some ideas mate, tried to put a link up but wouldnt work.

Cheers scaffy 1980 have looked up some stuff on google hopefully something comes my way

new zealand is a great country for bringing up kids
scaffolding wise apparently the moneys not the best A BIT LIKE UK THEN
PAUL is an active member who is from bristol but now in NZ lokk him up he is the best to ask or FREDERIK as he has been there done it.
personally if its for the family life then get over there quick;)

I looked at it a couple of months ago for the christchurch project, but the money they were offering for my qualis was worse than here. But as for quality of life i think your right happy, it would be better over there.

Been looking at quite a few jobs and yeh the money aint all that great but then alot of people on immigration websites have said new zealand is a fairly cheap place to live anyway. Who knows need to do a lot more homework yet

hemp are you set on nz or would oz do??? Reason I ask is because recently I've done a bit of research in the jobs abroad sector and oz seems the best option, not entirely sure on the £££ but pukka lifestyle and there was a lot more jobs on offer that most other countries again I'm no expert esspecially with visa/migration but worth looking at imho good luck with ur homework mate ;)

Yeh mate I hear you there financially oz is better and there does seem to be more jobs popping up there. To be honest mate im looking at both oz and nz. My preference would be nz but like you say oz lifestyle cant be faulted its just the cost of living seems to be a bit more.

Any1 know what they use in Nz? Been in oz for a yr and its all been poxy quick stage... Dying to get back on t+f!

Mainly system as well mate in nz

Its a big move Hemper, with family an all. Many have done it, many return loads stay. Money comparisons dont work,Its what you want at the end of the day. Lifestyle is good,craks ok,people polite. weather depends where you settle. north island is warmer. Sporting and drink culture, Your kids depending on age will love it. Pm anytime mate.

Top Bottom