N.A.S.C. Audit

Unlucky PW, you’re not the first to fail the audit (have been told its almost policy to fail em 1st time, that way they will be ready next time:eek:) it is a bit nauseous how you have to open up sensitive information to your auditor/competitor:cry:

When the failures are small, minor, insignificant issues, then you should be given the opportunity to address these immediately and not pushed back a year

At least now you can decide if you still want to be a member, and if so, will it bring any benefits?:blink1:, we all know price is still king to most of the contractors

I’m with you in bring in as many scaffold companies as possible, and working with them to improve and bring all standards up to the same level playing field

On reflection at least you know where you failed and just as importantly your strengths, next time you can be better prepared, :idea:it might be worthwhile getting a fresh pair of eyes in a couple of weeks before to do a dummy audit

so you suck a lot of c*ck , pay a lot of money then once your in get away with murder.a local firm where i live is a member and they put up some of the biggest bags of sh!t you will ever see .

Sorry to hear that mate.
Like i have said before all they want is money of us and jump when they say so how about helping us not F***ing us over.

Top Bottom