N.A.S.C. Audit

Sorry for delay boys....

We failed...:sad:

Will go into detail later but at the mo I'm just gonna watch the England game and more importantly get p*ssed!!

WTF!!

Dont get it!!

Representing the industry?

Any scaffold company should be able to become a member, then its the responsibility of the NASC to make sure you grow into a better firm, how can you do that locked out in the cold?

Sorry PW for getting on my soap box but gezz! :mad:

It's worse than the masons.

I think the NASC should have independent auditors looking at one or two of their larger members (no pun intended)

Sorry for delay boys....

Will go into detail later but at the mo I'm just gonna watch the England game and more importantly get p*ssed!!

Not a prayer of joining if BR & SG were carrying out your audit

WTF!!

Dont get it!!

Representing the industry?

Any scaffold company should be able to become a member, then its the responsibility of the NASC to make sure you grow into a better firm, how can you do that locked out in the cold?

Sorry PW for getting on my soap box but gezz! :mad:

Totally agree Ragscaff, everyone should be a member (that wants to be a member) without the fee, then the company's could be "policed" and "advised" on the correct procedures from the NASC and there jumped up auditors stopping a hard working man from getting on. STINKS

I'll keep the rest of my rant for the SCCR page but we do it different!!

Sorry for delay boys....

Sorry to hear that PW, have a few days to reflect on it, and then you can tell us where you failed and I'm sure that the lads on here can give you some positive pointers:)

The NASC are a trade organisation, the largest in the Uk, they carry out a lot of work behind the scenes ensuring that we are placed on the highest pedsetal and that the rules and by laws laid down are adhered to, they also are imvolved with improving the image of the Industry, they are not there to manage your employees, that is your responsibility so all of you who think any one should be a member think again, there are strict criteria to meet and if you fail you fail, you are given time to review your failings and address the issues and improve, people only fail when basic fundemental items are noticed within the audits, NASC will assist any company in any way to help them improve there procedures, again you manage the men not NASC. SG

The NASC are a trade organisation, the largest in the Uk, they carry out a lot of work behind the scenes ensuring that we are placed on the highest pedsetal and that the rules and by laws laid down are adhered to, they also are imvolved with improving the image of the Industry, they are not there to manage your employees, that is your responsibility so all of you who think any one should be a member think again, there are strict criteria to meet and if you fail you fail, you are given time to review your failings and address the issues and improve, people only fail when basic fundemental items are noticed within the audits, NASC will assist any company in any way to help them improve there procedures, again you manage the men not NASC. SG

Hello SG, The problem is the auditing by your competitors. If your the same SG remember what you asked me to do at the MS site in Hull :eek:

No surrender PW, sorry to hear that. Next time.

Bullsh1t!

I was half way through writng a return to this sh1t, when i thought better of it and i ll say what every one else is thinking , fook off soulman you obviously work for nasc . BACKHANDERS ?

Still don't get it!!

You are an Industry body.

You want to improve the Industry & working practices.

Then you build a bloody big wall & tell most of the companies to F**k off to the other side of it.

How can this be seen as moving our Industry forward.

16,000 scaffolding firms 230 NASC!!!!

The SCCR want all to join & we will be forming an elite membership so we can help companies achieve the goal of being more professional & safety aware but still being able to make a living. These companies will be audited as well but in the real world!!

Sorry PW I did not mean to highjack your thread but it winds me up so much.

Scaffolders need to run their Industry not fat cats!!
:mad:

Yep sounds like PW got black balled, I bet the dodgy handshake was done weeks before the audit took place. Disgraceful how the industry body goes about selecting members. In my opinion its nothing to do with standards, its who you know. I've seen a good few of PW's jobs and they are pretty damn tidy

Top Bottom