moderators abusing power ?

I agree. It's the thin end of the wedge when a moderator calls another moderator a knob head.
On other forums this sort of behaviour would be crushed with an iron fist.
Maybe a democratic poll could elect those wishing to stand. Obviously this won't sit well with those on a power trip!

But I like crushing people with an iron fist :sad2:

Well fella's,i'm deeply dismayed that such derogatory terms as knob head and clowns are being directed at certain members on this forum,i know for a fact that said members are deeply traumatised by this labelling,and one may need councelling!!I hope the guilty parties are ashamed of themselves and will take a quiet moment to reflect on the upset that this has caused,especially to the BUOC(british union of clowns to the uninitiated)a BUOC spokesman has issued a statement "for the clowns to be compared with scaffolders is beyond comprehension"and understandably feelings are running high,as a result of this undeserved attack upon their trade the clowns forum has issued their moderating team with new powers that allows them to quash any clown who types the word scaffolder with a large gloved hand,and immediately bans them,the spokesman,a mr cocoa,went on to suggest that the admin at SF should consider the same measures of power be granted to his moderating team,further to this I would like to take this opportunity to remind admin that some of my fellow scaffolders are obviously of a much higher intelligence than myself as can clearly be seen by their highly articulate recent posts,and should he wish me to relinquish my post of moderator to accommodate these highly intelligent individuals,then I will happily do this.;):Dps,this would have been a brilliant Friday night thread lol

Unfortunately, Admin made the same mistake as the pricks at the FA when they overlooked Brian Clough for the England job.

I am the only Gentleman capable of dealing with the forum dissidents and 'comedians'.

I can only implore Admin to choose me as Director of Moderating and watch as I crush those who disobey me, with an iron fist.

You're on thin ice, my pedigree chum.
And i shall be under it when it breaks

Not really sure that's the best analogy scaffolder.:laugh:

Last edited:
ARE MEMBERS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT MODERATORS ARE VOTED IN
no my good friends they are asked. WHY and FOR what reason I as a democratic Brit i will never know,i presumed at the time it was because appart from Sir Alisdair of Argyle they were all prollific posters9quantity not quality in my veiw)
13 mods on a site with 20 posters on a good night was a sign of things to come.
DONT SLAG MY PAL I WILL DELETE WAS MY OPINION:eek:

Top Bottom