moderators abusing power ?

I hadn't actually travelled anywhere at that time, buying a hat and gloves was bad enough, but even a complete multi story retard wouldn't go as far as to book tickets or visas without a written job offer.......would they ?

Incidentally that moderators job reminds me of a similar position in that "Hundreds applied , but only six were chosen" history repeating itself again

I know you havnt got any jobs going russ, but im gonna get in the car and come to your yard for a start.

Where do u find the list of mods???? Seen it before but can't find it

Happys spot on about inactive mods

And arise sir AOM how the hell he's not a moderator I'll never know it's the same as sending Chelsea out on the pitch and not making JT captian!!!

This Mods far from Inactive Bobby i look in here every day but to be honest there aint a lot here most days , if threads are left then they normally run there course and things settle down again quite quickly so there is not really any need to "moderate" only threads i have ever deleted where spam , as Thin Lizzy sang
" Beer will flow and blood will spill, and if the lads wanna fight then let them " :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know you havnt got any jobs going russ, but im gonna get in the car and come to your yard for a start.
Please do, our address Is as follows

1 sand street
Desert road
Big Sandy windy deserty place
Algeria

Incidentally the pay is mega, as much sand as you can eat and you get to work within a small group of hand picked scaffolders.
What time will you be there ? I'll get the kettle on.

Good point, you'll need one of those, I think I may know where there's a second hand one going, never been used You may have to tipex out the Shetland Isles entry and exit stamp though.

bum and b@llocks to you moderators iam going to feed my great big blue tit over the bird table lol!!

haha!!!at least bert swimming off dover instead of being another beach kill lol!!

We are now ali,dec,jan were really quiet then the much anticipated explosion of work happened and not before time eh,what about your bit mate?i've still been looking in,but to be honest it gets a bit tedious seeing nearly every thread ruined with the same old drivel,and after all,there's only so much to be said about scaffolding so It's inevitable I suppose:huh:;)

Pretty much the same as you Steve except it's probably a bit strong to call our slight upturn an explosion. Looking forward to better weather and golf and caravan season kicking off again.

I hadn't actually travelled anywhere at that time, buying a hat and gloves was bad enough, but even a complete multi story retard wouldn't go as far as to book tickets or visas without a written job offer.......would they ?

Incidentally that moderators job reminds me of a similar position in that "Hundreds applied , but only six were chosen" history repeating itself again

Well Russ at the mo there's 13 mods so only 13 were chosen ( out of 14 lol)

theres a few of the mod that dont come on here and the reason sick of the sh1t getting posted they will come back on now and agin to see if it has changed seen no improvment and then feks off they were the orginal expendables lol

If honest id do the same marra especially as it's only about one topic and not scaffolding.... Well one person infact but still a responsibility they should stick it out if they don't want it let someone else have a go that will stick it

I've sent you a PM.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Thanks Bobby, but never been my style to be honest, I'm more a free speech kinda guy. That and the fact I'm more likely to need moderating. :laugh:

Just an observation ally based on the points system and yep think us none scotch would need an clue lol

Has anyone got a contact for the Shetlands job?

:laugh:

That was my very best English you cant. :laugh:

I said, I wouldn't like to be a mod, I'm more interested in letting everyone have their say even if it is pi5h.

Don't know al I'm not made of the right stuff in truth for a mods job but would be imteresting to see it from the other end ;)

I would say that you and Den are perfect for the role. Your both good posters and seem to be on regularly. All you need to do is pull the odd erse then admin can sort it out later. Nothing to it really.

I would say that you and Den are perfect for the role. Your both good posters and seem to be on regularly. All you need to do is pull the odd erse then admin can sort it out later. Nothing to it really.

Both ruled out of the running......... Lol

Thanks for complement al, but i dont think it would suit me.....im still a newbie and i spout just as mush pish as you if not more...

if moderators dont think the forums worth participating in then they should resign from their post.
theres no need for the dirty dozen or whatever amount of them is,3 or 4 would do.
phil and danger the disgusting way you two stalwarts of the forum and scaffolding industry in general were treated still leaves me bitter(even more than i usually am)please if ever asked to be Moderators do not accept as the very high pedastal i have you on will have to be kicked away pronto;)

Top Bottom