moderators abusing power ?

How was the selection process done then happy I assumed the mods were contacted individually why were Phil and Russ singled out or are u taking the Michael?

Moderate this jimmy saville shaged spastics !!!! Lol

Unfortunately, Admin made the same mistake as the pricks at the FA when they overlooked Brian Clough for the England job.

I am the only Gentleman capable of dealing with the forum dissidents and 'comedians'.

I can only implore Admin to choose me as Director of Moderating and watch as I crush those who disobey me, with an iron fist.

Yeah but admin dont paye digs phill so you wouldnt take role anyway lol!!

a balanced and unbiased point of veiw with an open mind is whats required to be a moderator
not really me is it ;)

Unfortunately, Admin made the same mistake as the pricks at the FA when they overlooked Brian Clough for the England job.

I am the only Gentleman capable of dealing with the forum dissidents and 'comedians'.

I can only implore Admin to choose me as Director of Moderating and watch as I crush those who disobey me, with an iron fist.

We that are about to die salute you!!!! :laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

a balanced and unbiased point of veiw with an open mind is whats required to be a moderator
not really me is it ;)

Open mind no great mind yes happy for mod lol

Your one of the biggest comedians on here phil, so who's going to moderate you " as director of the mods".?

I, for one, would applaud the dismissal of the current moderating team, excluding my good friend HSWT.

Let the current bunch of clowns exchange cake recipes whilst the big boys take over and crush anyone, with an iron fist, who dares to intervene.

Seems there should be a reveiw of the moderators.

I agree. It's the thin end of the wedge when a moderator calls another moderator a knob head.
On other forums this sort of behaviour would be crushed with an iron fist.
Maybe a democratic poll could elect those wishing to stand. Obviously this won't sit well with those on a power trip!

Top Bottom