marking sticks....!!

I prefer the more technical approach of banging a double on the standard then firing in the ledger.;)

I dont use a Marking Stick... i just stay on the ground pointing and pretending i know what im doing. The f.uckers have the cheek to call me 'Base Plate' too! :D - i look nothing like a Base Plate... more like Burt Reynolds if you ask me.

Seriously though i try to use on as often as i can... cant beat its speed - assuming who ever run the Lift below you Leveled it properly. :)

stunning like ayoung bert reynolds

Jason-Gibbs; Seriously though i try to use on as often as i can... cant beat its speed - assuming who ever run the Lift below you Leveled it properly. :)[/QUOTE said:
Didnt you run the lift below.:wondering:

Burt Reynolds

i was thinking more like Peter sutciffe

Lol! I was saying that this morning at work! :D
The mass murderer look is in this Autumn. Afterall it is Halloween soon! ;)

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Didnt you run the lift below.:wondering:

Not all the time... no.
Or i might have been drunk.

Lightlines are rapid when use right i give em that,and as reguards to marking sticks, fount it best when doing 10 foot lifts to get a washing line upstand,tape a 3 foot peice of batten to the bottom set the height,click your pen in and quickly mark it out then put your dummy lift in or use the new hop ups nasc strongly recemend us to use as the dummy lift (which they would have a heart attack if they saw it lool)and run the lift in

Adjustable cloths line holder, where the hook part is, place a marker pen, tape it in place with tape. Mark your handrail heights on the stick
walk along the lift top marks as pen is in place to required height, then mark handrail with another marker as you go, great on long runs.

Lightlines are rapid when use right i give em that,and as reguards to marking sticks, fount it best when doing 10 foot lifts to get a washing line upstand,tape a 3 foot peice of batten to the bottom set the height,click your pen in and quickly mark it out then put your dummy lift in or use the new hop ups nasc strongly recemend us to use as the dummy lift (which they would have a heart attack if they saw it lool)and run the lift in

At Last another good old South London lad who knows how to put a job up ,
double milk crates on the dummy lift really push that 10 foot up up to 13 foot ;)

Top Bottom