marking sticks....!!

Unworkshy,you must have a good teacher:D... now my turn..is the line wrapped round the butt?

the best ;)

put the 2 clips on (pigs ears)
and thread the rope between them. the 2 folded over bits need to be touching to stop the lightline jumping out of em :) its brilliant. i wanna make a video on using it. no one seems to use it anymore and its a bit of a shame.

2ft will do fine. as long as it clears all braces etc on the way down ;) on a double on the outside standard. the old man taught me a little trick of using it with friction by putting a turn on the rope if you know what i mean? slows the decent and puts less strain on the hands

Thats what I meant first time mate. Now go off and train to be an instructor.lol.

wait. i've confused myself now. lol it sits on top of the butt like a normal rope and whell. you tie off the tube and pull the far side through the gap between ties tube and standard lol. :D

I was thinking,you pulled it between pigsears then wrap round the p.ears again. will try it first op.

nah it just sits between the pigs ears. just sits on top of the tube. you see when on a ginny wheel the rope twists sometimes? you have to more or less put on half twist into it?

i wont man. when i get myself properly sorted im gonna hang it up somewhere :D glad i managed to get it from the psycho ex's house before she got rid of me. would have been up on a murder charge had she got rid of that :D

i dont lol im not footy fan really. i prefer partying :D

Good chatting mate,you and rob3rt have been a good laugh on word assoc.

so who use's a stick...aka rodney....!!?? :bigsmile:

I dont use a Marking Stick... i just stay on the ground pointing and pretending i know what im doing. The f.uckers have the cheek to call me 'Base Plate' too! :D - i look nothing like a Base Plate... more like Burt Reynolds if you ask me.

Seriously though i try to use on as often as i can... cant beat its speed - assuming who ever run the Lift below you Leveled it properly. :)

Top Bottom