marking sticks....!!

Saves loads of time the old staff,dont think many use them now though,a bit of roofing batten,bolt to bolt,i always ended up with all kinds of marks on mine where only i'd know which were the correct marks,lol

lol a charge hand like that at our spot line every were on it only need hand rail and lift not 1 for clip doubbles ahahah all dog bones right of the top make hand rails at side and then mark front for botton of dogbone. h8 bolt to bolt bit ov movement with some dog bone bolts b4 there tight, and when it use instead of using the same hand rail hight eveyr 1 starts there onw on the same staff so after a few days it just a black mark around it about 2 inch thick lol,

where I go my stick goes. Makes the job so much easier, but as I tell the lads its only as good as the lift below.

aye only as good as the base.first lift if thats out when you staff eery lift is out,

as for the tape crack i dont use 1 , nothing a tape can do that a level and a few fingers crnt on the street lol, the said charge hand with his staff every few week his lab get sick of been asked were his staff is so when he finds it he snapps it and shows him it lol

Makes life so much easier get your base lift bang on level then stick and pinch rod the whole way up. Can't stand all the up a bit down a bit down. A marker pen holder on the belt job done

brilliant weapon of choice a marking stick. saves so much time. and more time saved = more square put up ;) another long forgotten piece of equipment every scaffolder should have in his bag is a 100ft length of lightline. lightline is just awesome!!!1

brilliant weapon of choice a marking stick. saves so much time. and more time saved = more square put up ;) another long forgotten piece of equipment every scaffolder should have in his bag is a 100ft length of lightline. lightline is just awesome!!!1

what the feks a light line ?
crnt really use a staff under tg20 can ya ;)

you guys dont know about the light line? its a long forgotten piece of equipment lol. not sure the exact name of it but its a rope. can be used for so many things. faster an easier to strike with, can be used to tie things, tie up dirty brickies :D, forming beamwork nearly everything :D

tg20? isnt tg20 the thai guide? o_O why do scaffolders need a holiday guide? ;)

lol a 100ft of inch rope ya mean lol how does rope come in to it when stricking ........ thats waht gardens are for marra flower bed are the best:D

i dont think its quite an inch thick. not normal rope and wheel rope. MUUCH smaller. its good for striking if ya know how to use it ;) no stress for anyone using the lightline ;) next time we use it i'll get a video of it for ya. you'll LOVE it. especially if your up top marra :D flower beds? arent they for pissing in? haha

you guys dont know about the light line? its a long forgotten piece of equipment lol. not sure the exact name of it but its a rope. can be used for so many things. faster an easier to strike with, can be used to tie things, tie up dirty brickies :D, forming beamwork nearly everything :D

tg20? isnt tg20 the thai guide? o_O why do scaffolders need a holiday guide? ;)

Aye light line here an all,them six 90's you need to finish the job,no bother;)

what the fek is it and if it dont go threw a wheel then the lab can jsut featch it up the ladder lol

Just a length of thin diameter rope,like the 8mm blue stuff the ground workers use,also handy for ladder ties and garroting gaffers:laugh:

Just a length of thin diameter rope,like the 8mm blue stuff the ground workers use,also handy for ladder ties and garroting gaffers:laugh:

what,feking BT rope? why didnt yas just say aye thats aloda w@nk that stuff to thin to get a hold of got sen ton 1 job 200ft on the wheel with the stuff by end of 10 our shift my finger just could ne grip it ne more so scaff pulled a couple of long up until it slipped threw his grip and burnt his hand ......not so big are we av been at ti all day youve bulled up a couple of long ahahahah

Scaff89 let me explain it for you ., its a 10mm rope ,and you stick a butt on a standard with 2 clips ( as you do with a wheel ) then hang the light line over the butt , it is the fastest way of striking a high job and you dont kill your labourer. I have let 2 X 21s down manys a time with no problems , also great fro beam work , or putting long ladders in a job , 100 foot light line fits in your bag and you can carry it with you as part of your tool kit. Got me out of a lot of situations over the years , i struck a temporary roof years ago for DR and light lined down 3 unit beams bolted together to the ground , we had 14 rows of 3 on the ground from about 70 foot by lunch time with all the roof tubes struck as well , fast as fu ck ,when you get used to it the labourer cant untie the gear quick enough ;)

Scaff89 let me explain it for you ., its a 10mm rope ,and you stick a butt on a standard with 2 clips ( as you do with a wheel ) then hang the light line over the butt , it is the fastest way of striking a high job and you dont kill your labourer. I have let 2 X 21s down manys a time with no problems , also great fro beam work , or putting long ladders in a job , 100 foot light line fits in your bag and you can carry it with you as part of your tool kit. Got me out of a lot of situations over the years , i struck a temporary roof years ago for DR and light lined down 3 unit beams bolted together to the ground , we had 14 rows of 3 on the ground from about 70 foot by lunch time with all the roof tubes struck as well , fast as fu ck ,when you get used to it the labourer cant untie the gear quick enough ;)

Some of these young un's should'nt have tache's eh phil,lol,well said;)

Top Bottom