marking sticks....!!

a bit ov wood 8ft long saw me lines in for the handrail and lift hight and off u go mark off doubles on... etc etc u shud know the rest ba!!

Saves loads of time the old staff,dont think many use them now though,a bit of roofing batten,bolt to bolt,i always ended up with all kinds of marks on mine where only i'd know which were the correct marks,lol

Saves loads of time the old staff,dont think many use them now though,a bit of roofing batten,bolt to bolt,i always ended up with all kinds of marks on mine where only i'd know which were the correct marks,lol

Thats why I stick to chalk these days. just rub off and start again if there is any sudden change of mind on the height of ledgers.:D

On new build I use to boot off the screwed in batten on patio doors, preferably just after the brickie packed his tools away.

Thats why I stick to chalk these days. just rub off and start again if there is any sudden change of mind on the height of ledgers.:D

Haha,marker pen for me john,an arrow pointing up to tell me which way up it went and i'd have a mark for off the bolt,one off the ledger,one off the band on a drop forge,one of a clip on the tranny,ffs,no wonder only i knew the marks;)

where I go my stick goes. Makes the job so much easier, but as I tell the lads its only as good as the lift below.

Top Bottom