Manual Handling

i woke up one Saturday morning with a bird that had a head like a horse , i couldnt run out of there fast enough LOL

Philios,I read somewhere when a donkey mates with a horse you wind up with a mule,please confirm oh wise one.lol

hahahahaha cant claim to be a donkey , more like doughnut for shagging a bird with a head like a horse oh the evils of drink

yes mate,aint there a whiskey named after a horse,and ya dont look at the manltepiece when ur pokin the fire.

Pure genious Phil, is the lead scaff being played by Claude Badly ? or Rip Torn, I only ask as both are great actors. I saw Claude in a "Beam too Far" great historical drama, :laugh: he was also in "Bridge section over the river quai" and come to think of it he was in "A fist full of doubles" with Clint Eastwood.
Well obviously it's early stages mate, but I was thinking something along the lines of :-

Contracts Manager - Brad Pitt

Chargehand Scaffolder - Ross Kemp

Fixer - Nicolas Lyndhurst

Trainee - Jackie Chan

Yard Foreman - 'Roland' from Grange Hill

The Tiger - 'Tony'

And hopfully a cameo appearance from 'boyberm' as the HSE Investigator....

Last edited:
Phil you will have to use all your influence to get John Cleese as the HSE inspector and the Monty Python team as the scaff gang, could be an oscar in it for you.

Yes Phil,I think you all chose the wrong career path,imagination runs wild as you all tip toe thru the scaffold,pure genius banter between you and dangeruss,not forgetting the supporting cast.More please:cool::D

Frederik, I see you have relegated me to the support cast, I think I'm going to stomp out of this movie, you'll be hearing from my agent and I demand my own dressing room with a big star on the door, I wont be getting out of bed for less than 10 grand a day.

Brandy mate, you are a stand alone star, so happy to be on first name terms,before the inevitable knighthood comes along and you kick us all into touch. Look forward to honouring you when you appear on 'this is your life'

Brandy mate, you are a stand alone star, so happy to be on first name terms,before the inevitable knighthood comes along and you kick us all into touch. Look forward to honouring you when you appear on 'this is your life'

I think he is a 5 star Brandy, in fact he should change his username to Hennessy Cognac.;)

Well thats allright then, I may make a cameo appearance in the movie, just for rating purposes you understand,

Phew!! Had us all sweating there,nearly had to call up Jakdan to visit you. Can now relax...off to watch son play football:cool:

Russ thanks for the CV of yourself, and i agree, you can certainly have the lead role, of yourself dancing.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOznyvtHfg]YouTube - Skegness Weekender Dancer - Northern Soul Music.co.uk[/ame]

However, i need Phil's input before your ratification.

Russ thanks for the CV of yourself, and i agree, you can certainly have the lead role, of yourself dancing.YouTube - Skegness Weekender Dancer - Northern Soul Music.co.uk

However, i need Phil's input before your ratification.
I could dance like that when I was 16 mate, but I'm not 16 anymore ! when I clicked on I had the volume off on the pc, I though the bloke was having an epilectic fit!, then the volume came on and I heard Young blood smith, wailing "you can split" happy days ( well nights really)

Anyway Paddy, I see you have discovered how to link youtube to the forum, Phill won't be happy when I report this to him, he is number 1 sarcastic w*nker and I am "that p*ss taking tw*t no use you trying to out p*ss take the p*ss takers mate, can't be done, we swim in p*ss !

I could dance like that when I was 16 mate, but I'm not 16 anymore ! when I clicked on I had the volume off on the pc, I though the bloke was having an epilectic fit!, then the volume came on and I heard Young blood smith, wailing "you can split" happy days ( well nights really)

Anyway Paddy, I see you have discovered how to link youtube to the forum, Phill won't be happy when I report this to him, he is number 1 sarcastic w*nker and I am "that p*ss taking tw*t no use you trying to out p*ss take the p*ss takers mate, can't be done, we swim in p*ss !

Not a problem Russ mate, anyway, Pip the tory (sounds like the name of a Jockey) knows what i am like. No harm joining in the piss take though is there ? Not as if i was going to copy and paste and put it on that mag thing.

Not a problem Russ mate, anyway, Pip the tory (sounds like the name of a Jockey) knows what i am like. No harm joining in the piss take though is there ? Not as if i was going to copy and paste and put it on that mag thing.
Errr you forgot to thank me Paddy, how am I going to beat Phills impressive 33% thanks to post , ratio ?
Actually those clowns at scaffmag have offerd Phil and I a column on their website. We're thinking about it , need a good name for the column if anyones got any ideas ?

Errr you forgot to thank me Paddy, how am I going to beat Phills impressive 33% thanks to post , ratio ?
Actually those clowns at scaffmag have offerd Phil and I a column on their website. We're thinking about it , need a good name for the column if anyones got any ideas ?

Hiccough and Heartburn.
U rine my sir
Traitors from the SF
Rustyphil

P.S Thanks, or you mean on the Forum......... so you 2 pisstakers can cancel me out :D

Consider yourself moderated Paddy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdOCWUgwiWs]YouTube - Strawbs - Part of the union 1973[/ame]

HAHAHA:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

What happened to my thanks then?????? i never got 800 thanks for just blagging......lol

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Where is Pip anyway? still sleeping off his 'Boiled Beef and Carrots and 2 bottles of Stella. Nah, i like Phil, in my own perverted way, clash of cultures etc, plus if he gives me any more lip, Allan 666 will get a fat brown envelope to sort it. lol

Top Bottom