Manual Handling

I kissed the blarney stone, but seriously I still cant figure out how I upset him

Mate read his post again. You clearly didn't upset him.

I think he was just a bit upset that me and Russ hijacked his thread and starting larking about.

NASC SG Doc is within peramiters---and as Guidance is sufficiant, however, in-house Scaffolding procedures can enhance...

He'll get over it Phil, maybe move on to a compo advice forum which I think his question was geared to.

Mate read his post again. You clearly didn't upset him.

I think he was just a bit upset that me and Russ hijacked his thread and starting larking about.
I was deadly serious Phil. I never lark about, "serious" is my middle name

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Fooking excellent read tho boys!! P*ssed myself at the film link ups!! :D

And I did add "Thanks"
Thanks PW, Phil and I obviously want to be the top thanked people on the forum.

And I could be your trusty side kick that "p*ss taking tw*t", what do you think ??

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

oops nearly forgot to thankyou then !

no thats me so fukc off:D;)

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

I kissed the blarney stone, but seriously I still cant figure out how I upset him

Because he's a pr1ck Brandy and you are a gent

Are you sure you're not getting it confused with the 2002 classic 'The Yard Foreman Strikes Back'?

I think it's the one where Kevin Mowett goes over to the Dark Side...
Right Phil, I spoke to a mate in the film studio and he's adament the new film is called "Lord of the Hilti Rings" but you were right about Kevin Mowett going over to the Dark Side, thinks he got a start for Trad.

The plot is that Trad, undercut everybody in town ,then they use cheap eastern european labour to try to get the job done, but get this,it doesn't work and everbody thinks they're rubbish. Its actually based on a true story !

no thats me so fukc off:D;)

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Because he's a pr1ck Brandy and you are a gent
Aw Jakdan, You're so kind, but I did think of that.

Right Phil, I spoke to a mate in the film studio and he's adament the new film is called "Lord of the Hilti Rings" but you were right about Kevin Mowett going over to the Dark Side, thinks he got a start for Trad.

The plot is that Trad, undercut everybody in town ,then they use cheap eastern european labour to try to get the job done, but get this,it doesn't work and everbody thinks they're rubbish. Its actually based on a true story !

Oh bah! I hope it doesn't get released before my I can get a studio to fund a film based on my latest book - 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Sole Board'

Admittedly it's a bit of a mish-mash, but it tells the story of a contracts manager who puts a gang to work on a job in London Zoo.

I don't want to give too much of the plot away at this stage, but basically the risk assessment proves to be plainly inadequate for working over the tiger enclosure....

Oh bah! I hope it doesn't get released before my I can get a studio to fund a film based on my latest book - 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Sole Board'

Admittedly it's a bit of a mish-mash, but it tells the story of a contracts manager who puts a gang to work on a job in London Zoo.

I don't want to give too much of the plot away at this stage, but basically the risk assessment proves to be plainly inadequate for working over the tiger enclosure....

I see your in your element now mate, Russ is back. Welcome back Russ.

I think after your last ' Is it true', thread. You might want to inform Scaffmag, that if they print any of your materials, you's will smash there faces in .;)

I think after your last ' Is it true', thread. You might want to inform Scaffmag, that if they print any of your materials, you's will smash there faces in .;)

Well that would be classed as threatening behaviour Patrick - And we couldn't be doing that, could we? :suspicious:

If they did, however, I'd probably throw a couple of hundred quid at a solicitor to have a pop at them for breach of copyright - Just to annoy them really and to give me a little bit of mild amusement....

Anyway, enough of this. I'm off to the pub.

Pure genious Phil, is the lead scaff being played by Claude Badly ? or Rip Torn, I only ask as both are great actors. I saw Claude in a "Beam too Far" great historical drama, :laugh: he was also in "Bridge section over the river quai" and come to think of it he was in "A fist full of doubles" with Clint Eastwood.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Thanks Paddy, been away for a while but back, I know I should perhaps post something sensible ,but I just can't do it. There's so much misery and gloom about at the moment a bit of laugh brightens up my day and hopefuly raises a few smiles, so don't take offence lads .....

Is it true that due to Government Cutbacks, that the film 39 steps, is now to be called the 25 steps?

I have had a whisper though, that Haki staircase, are in consultation, for sponsership.

Is it true that due to Government Cutbacks, that the film 39 steps, is now to be called the 25 steps?

I have had a whisper though, that Haki staircase, are in consultation, for sponsership.
You could be right there Paddy, I saw "The magnificent 6 " advertised in TV quick, the following day the sequel "The magnificent 6 walk again" was advertised ! cut backs all round, I got our lads new harnesses this week, the lanyards are on order but I don't know when I'll have the cash to pay for them !

Enid blytons, Famous 5 has not escaped the cuts also, poor Timmy is now in Battersea Cat and Dog home, made redundant as he never had the proper card.

On a brighter note though. The Lion King is going through a refurb, and retitled, The 'Lying King' sponsored by ECITB.

Scratch mine

PMSL reading this thead. No need to write a book when you can read stuff like this:D This thread contains comedy drama mirth retribution imagination. Played by the following cast. Boyberm asks an innocent question, nice guys Brandy,Paddy, Tufty, Paul Riley,G.Adams Poacher respond, Enter Phil and Dangeruss, who hijack the thread and brazenly and openly plot to up their thanks count (You scratch mine and ill tickle yours) PW tries to gatecrash with a few tickles but badphil and Dangerous ignore all and carry on their deviousness, Boyberm comes back and launches attack on Brandy, enter Jakdan who supports Brandy and shanks Boyberm,who blows a few bubbles and fades and dies.Brandy throws in a few hail marys kisses the blarney stone and helps Jakdan bury the body. Others join in on the plot, Boyberm never existed. Badphil Dangeruss Brandy and Paddy Start talking scripts and filmrights:cool: All because some one asked how to lift something. This is not fiction.:eek::eek:HA HA HA(evil laugh)

Congratulations Frederik, You have been chosen to direct this up coming blocbuster,hotly tipped for this years oscar.

Thanks Brandy,must decline the nomination, dont want to wake up and find Jakdans put a horsehead in me bed:rolleyes:

i woke up one Saturday morning with a bird that had a head like a horse , i couldnt run out of there fast enough LOL

Top Bottom