LinkedIn members thoughts on Scaffolders

Welcome to the forum Duffy, you have obviously suffered some problems lately but not all scaffs are like that, sometimes it's just the culture of the firm. We certainly do a full week anyway.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

What has linkedin got to do with your post?

and so do we and the company's around us

what is this clown doing on the front page!!!!!!!!!he tells more lies than my gas meter,hes that thick he's rubbishing the lads that keep him in employ delete the two of them.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

have you been in a few holes??

Exactly right celticboy,he should be in the circus with the rest of the clowns.

Who sets the rates then. The agency?? Based on what. If a company wants some temps,do they phone around for the cheapest...:wondering: I dont think so.

is there not away so companie can employ some 1 direct for tepmorary work or for instance the likes of argos do it over xmas temp staff to cover busy periods? i have never know a lad work for an agency and when the jobs finished get another job from the agencey i rung 1,000's of them while out of work and 99% of the time i was the first to ring sitting on laptop all day refreshing the page every ten mins and for 9 months got nothing would never work agency as whent down london once on agencey and the job lasted 4 days cost us doubble what we made to get there and back and that was money we never had cants on the hole

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

mike & andy this is maby what the few scaff you mentioned so while not working for you and for the rest of the scaff not a chance My Lazy Sundays!

is there not away so companie can employ some 1 direct for tepmorary work or for instance the likes of argos do it over xmas temp staff to cover busy periods? i have never know a lad work for an agency and when the jobs finished get another job from the agencey i rung 1,000's of them while out of work and 99% of the time i was the first to ring sitting on laptop all day refreshing the page every ten mins and for 9 months got nothing would never work agency as whent down london once on agencey and the job lasted 4 days cost us doubble what we made to get there and back and that was money we never had cants on the hole

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

mike & andy this is maby what the few scaff you mentioned so while not working for you and for the rest of the scaff not a chance My Lazy Sundays!
ouch! clicked the link.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

that really shouldn't be posted here lads.. Kids or anyone could access it..

quick remove your post the'll be on to me lol its ort coz big fish thinks its worth another watch :laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

ouch! clicked the link.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

that really shouldn't be posted here lads.. Kids or anyone could access it..

lol kid on a scaffs forum if there out like i was as a kid there be on the hardcore titty stuff direct :laugh:

this forum seems obsessed by this guy Robert. I am not Robert.

FYI. I have asked the forum administrator to cancel my membership. I have only just joined and I expected a professional forum. I do not wish to be associated with the members on here.

Goodbye.

far too polite for this place anyway , did u enjoy the lazy sundays vid

FYI is so fuckin gay , u must be roberts pal

bbbyyyeeeeeee

this forum seems obsessed by this guy Robert. I am not Robert.

FYI. I have asked the forum administrator to cancel my membership. I have only just joined and I expected a professional forum. I do not wish to be associated with the members on here.

Goodbye.

We are not all that bad:laugh:eek:k feck off then.

Top Bottom