Kick a dog too many times and it'll Bite ya...

20 years ago they were laughed out the cabin them ones probley at the top of there profession now and no there stuff and want a easy life and if they find a fault then they let you know in a profesional manner ie do that gezzer and were let that go not all iam afraid some want stripes and there go out there way to get it this isnt a dig at ian x as i think he has contributed greatly to this forum and has come from a scaffolding background and nos hes stuff. unlike some that have a hse bible next to there computor
i had one make a report about milk going off in the fridge if that ante stripes what is!!

hope ya bible gets nicked and you get the shits with ya chinese!!!!!

think I know what he means.

We are paid to scaffold so let us scaffold!! :unsure::unsure:

" THE BIG RIG " dont play well with others he likes playing with himself :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks for getting me banished to the big rigg dico you must carry some clout on ere pa youl got the small circuit on me!!!

Last ever post for me, guna bash the bishop and try to find me bible!

Defeated!!

The Moanalot man don't like to be challenged!!

But what ever you do don't be a god dam fool like me, and try to challenge the moanalot man theory
or the big rigg await you!

Last edited:
in rugby you got " the Sin Bin " on the sf you got " THE BIG RIG " lol come on David dont get the hump mate everyone is entitled to their opinion

Thanks for getting me banished to the big rigg dico you must carry some clout on ere pa youl got the small circuit on me!!!

Last ever post for me, guna bash the bishop and try to find me bible!

Defeated!!

you seem to ave a good sence of humour dave and we like that on here you will never change a scaffolder thoughts just chill dave and take the money at the end of the week lifes too short!!!

Come on Moanlot expand on your thred? who is clip board Cliff? (HSE, Safety man, Local authority, Insurance man, Auditor, Company owner, General public with suit on?. What do you and your fellow Hard Bast*** Scaffs wana knock F*u* out of clip board Cliff for? (you not like his tie?, or just for the hell off it?)

Theres loads of good threds and industry info on this forum, but theres always one village idiot who in my opinion brings very little to the party.
Village idiot eh...Thats exactly what ime on about...You just said it yourself what you think of a grafter with 30 years under his belt company owner for the last 10 years...Village idiot...nice...

must say this as iam a scaffolder and we like the last word when i said small circuit i meant the scaffolding circuit not the forum its a small world but lets keep takeing the money it payes our bills!!!!

Quote, BIG Chris, Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels!

Its Been Emotional.

The End!

Hi Dave
Its a Saturday night mate, we may all of had a few babychams too many.

Dont quit the Forum mate, we all say things that sometimes we wish we didnt, especially me on a Sun morning when i read the response.:D

Anyway back to what i was saying, We all have our opinions mate, and as this is a democratic forum these will be respected. However, the stumbling block occurs when things get personnel.

Human nature dictates that we are all individuals, and personalities are restricted to oneself. What one person may find amusing in hiself or Regional, may not go down well with fellow members or regional members.

David we are all in this together, i have a Tie also, but i remember i am a scaff first and foremost, and the lads that do the job, need to be consulted instead of insulted.

best regards
Paddy Carr Tech (IOSH)

Got a call the other day from HSE..."can you come out to site we have a situation we need to discuss" so i got in me helicoptor and flew out there..HSE "I can see voids under this sole board" me "Its on hardcore" HSE "so what are you going to do about it" "Me Are you having a laugh"? HSE "NO" ME Kicks a bit of hardcore around soul board. Site agent...Red Face...HSE "What can we do to make sure this don't happen again"? ME "Whatever"......

Now you get an idea what Im'e blabbing on about....I could write a bleedin book....

Moanalot questions from a safety mans perspective!

Hows does Cliff access a Scaffold with a clip board? his he able to maintain 3 points off contact at all times ?? and does inclement weather affect the integarity of the clipboard? Would a boilersuit on the job not be more appropriate that a suit for Cliff?

Moanalot questions from a safety mans perspective!

Hows does Cliff access a Scaffold with a clip board? his he able to maintain 3 points off contact at all times ?? and does inclement weather affect the integarity of the clipboard? Would a boilersuit on the job not be more appropriate that a suit for Cliff?

ahh would that be light weight.industrial.fireproof.or just plain white clean overalls with a tie you wont win dave!!

Top Bottom