Is it true

scaffman1

Reaction score
Is it true that to be a proper scaff that you must have had at least one divorce and have a serious drinking problem.Seems as if it's true with most of the boys that I've had working for me, or worked with.:nuts: lol.:nuts: what about you chaps??:D:D

yeah thats true,1 divorce,liver failure 33mths ago thro drink,work hard,party hard....for me now,its work hard,drink j20s.....lol....they say you must have at least 1 tattoo done by youself...i.e love,hate or the borstal dott.....

Is it true that to be a proper scaff that you must have had at least one divorce and have a serious drinking problem.Seems as if it's true with most of the boys that I've had working for me, or worked with.:nuts: lol.:nuts: what about you chaps??:D:D
Certainly sounds true, you also need plenty of tattoos that you got when you were about 18 ish but now regret ,some scars and a degree in swearing .

wa hay got all of that , got smashed over the head lastnight with a pool cue got a nice 1" gash on me forehead now !!

sounds like you need to go out with your hard hat on:D:toung:

Pub discussion that went wrong after 6 hours of drinking !!! Sure we can all relate to that

I must be a xxx rated super scaff, divorced yep, (had the papers served on me at work cause i wouldnt give her an address i was staying at, lads enjoyed reading thru the grounds for divorce, think there was another women involved or something like that:embarrest:) Drink yep enjoy a drink most evenings and when not working enjoy a skinful, Can do a pint in just under 4 secs:cool: Tattoos yep had first one at 15, big lad for 15, scars yep got a few of them, as a supervisor once said to me got a head like a bag of doubles:amazed: with all the lumps and bumps ive got on it. Then theres the piercings:weird:

Quite a few scaffies round my way with teeth missing, i have been told im not a proper scaffolder cause i dont smoke

Hmmmm.... We may not be scaffs but collectively we meet the criteria... can we be honoury scaffs :D

Ha we must all be the same breed , only got two tats and 4 missing teeth !!

I'd be very suspicious of any person claiming to be a scaffolder who didn't have at least half of these....

1, Tattoos on the forearm or neck
2, A complete and utter lack of financial understanding and planning.
3, A mobile phone with a cracked screen.
4, At least a dozen Grandmothers (all of whom die on a sunday night/monday morning)
5, Has had a stint in prison.
6, The unique ability to talk a complex structure (up and down and on the wagon) from the comfort of a bar stool.
7, The CSA after him.
8, A brother/cousin who "is on Trad's"
9, A suprisingly fit girlfriend.
10, At least one staffie.

I'd be very suspicious of any person claiming to be a scaffolder who didn't have at least half of these....

2, A complete and utter lack of financial understanding and planning.

and, that, my friends, is what we are relying on!! :toung:

phil yeh we got a few like that , theres quiet a few jobs erected at the bar !!

phil yeh we got a few like that , theres quiet a few jobs erected at the bar !!

Many a design done on a beer mat or 2 and 1000's of metres put up in many an ale house up and down the country. How many girlfriends and wifes dread it when you take them out and you bump into one of your scaff brothers and start talking shop ha ha. You ethier love it or hate it.

Hardest game in the world:D

Was a confirmed scaff when I could smoke, talk , fix a tube or top out and scratch my ******** all at the same time ,don`t smoke now and only scratch my ******** to remind me they are still there but been there and done it .

phill your so right 1.2.7.6.ps never let t animal introduce you to a women iam still paying
today lol.

Top Bottom