Hitler finds out the ECITB cards have been withdrawn

Dico can you explain to me why no one has done any thing about the ecitb card situation I can remember when every job would of gone on strike.

the sccr tried to resolve this gary but if were really honnest there was to many ecitb scaffolders that wouldnt get off there back sides to support the cause the sh!ts gana hit the fan in the next week or so if things are not sorted as myself and a few others rates are starting to be affected even thou there part 1 and part 2 have been completed got a few ecitb blokes that were going to fill there portfollios in. when the weather gets beter in the garden after work then they can book the 1 day assecment theres been no rush as the rates on your ecitb card were supposed to stay the same whilst the trainning was being completed but there not being reconised so now this ticket is takeing away the right for a man to earn a living if theres a cover note from nasc then the rate will stay the same. if not your be payed the trainee rate. advanced to labourers in just 27 yrs:laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom