Hitler finds out the ECITB cards have been withdrawn

i love it when phill goes on holiday coz everybodys nice to each other tee hee hee

its on my wifes facebook aswell. haverspanner we share hers as i can be trusted to have a account lol!! thing is theres loads of cape scaffolders on hers so scaffolders are seeing it lol!! share the love as 400 says never a true video

Hi to everyone here....

That was fuckin funny and too true....course, there are a lot of Nazis getting into this game now.....more of that later

the nasc are making the ecitb scaffolder look like a right d!ck last week on a job that me and my mate have done for 12 years on and off for the same client we were asked for our tickets as we had to go back and do the part 1 and the part 2 as nasc wanted weve only got the part2 certificate so when he rang up he had 2 trainees even thou weve been advanced for this client with the ecitb for over a decade good job he knew us or we wouldnt of been able to work. then today south london same client asked for tickets yet again trainees. client more or less took the p!ss out of nasc and said how can this be and said carry on lads this red tape is getting perthetic hope you got email friday cos iam still waiting for a reply mr!!!!!!!!!

had a similar situation last year when some prick agent tried to treat me like a fool when he sees my trainee scaff card , and wants my CSCS , but when i tell him i dont need CSCS because i have my survival , he then tells me i cant have worked offshore as im only a trainee ,so i told him to Fuckoff and went to the bookies , i see him again i'll scrape my p2 card down his face

youll be going for your 1 day ass soon then..

Last edited:
the nasc are making the ecitb scaffolder look like a right d!ck last week on a job that me and my mate have done for 12 years on and off for the same client we were asked for our tickets as we had to go back and do the part 1 and the part 2 as nasc wanted weve only got the part2 certificate so when he rang up he had 2 trainees even thou weve been advanced for this client with the ecitb for over a decade good job he knew us or we wouldnt of been able to work. then today south london same client asked for tickets yet again trainees. client more or less took the p!ss out of nasc and said how can this be and said carry on lads this red tape is getting perthetic hope you got email friday cos iam still waiting for a reply mr!!!!!!!!!
Dico can you explain to me why no one has done any thing about the ecitb card situation I can remember when every job would of gone on strike.

no one could have done anything , ecitb guys cards stopped being valid around dec 2011 , they would have known this a while before that , but when youre faced with re-training , p1 £895 , six months , p2 £985 , six months , 1 day Ass. £365 , i imagine lots of them just work where they can without CISRS , the older guys especially , i worked with a guy in his 50's who became the yard man because he could not continue on the tools with his ECITB , for people like that who've been on the tools 20 or 30 years , re-training is not an option.

An EWPA would/should have been the answer for ECITB scaffs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom