Hitler finds out the ECITB cards have been withdrawn

Reaction score
Consultant Scaffolding Manager AG&P Philippines
This will be my final effort I think. I must stress that this video has nothing to do with the Scaffolders Forum and it is freely available on other social websites.
All names are entirely ficticious and any names relating to actual persons, companies and organisations living or deceased is entirely coincidental.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44BCIq6tcCg]Hitler finds out the ECITB cards have been withdrawn - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
lmfao haverspanner!!! this will be on a few desks monday morning lets hope david edwards from ecitb gets a copy lol!!

Quality, especially since you made all that up with no inspiration from real people or events! Thanks for making us all laugh this weekend.

When the powers that be see it I will probably never work anywhere ever again!!

Good job it was just a figment of my imagination and bears no resemblance to anything that has been or ever will be in existence!!!

Excellent news!!

Does that mean the Seychelles job is still a goer?

Ok I'm back from hols. Looks like I've missed lots...

Last edited:
I thought you were licking your wounds from your tear up with Swifty, David Iyck and the SCCR?;)

Another all inclusive was it or maybe Benidorm?

Barbados, don't do all inclusive at Sandy Lane.

You obviously don't know me if you think I skulk off and 'lick my wounds'. David Icke hardly put up much of a fight anyway. The little prick is probably busy spreading his propganda with that Chesney Hawkes idiot from scaffmag.

Barbados, don't do all inclusive at Sandy Lane.

You obviously don't know me if you think I skulk off and 'lick my wounds'. David Icke hardly put up much of a fight anyway. The little prick is probably busy spreading his propganda with that Chesney Hawkes idiot from scaffmag.

Bloody hell Barbados. I was spot on with that in the "Hitler finds out Thailand" spoof. I must be clairvoyant. I will have to have a flutter on the camel races this Friday!!

Bloody hell Barbados. I was spot on with that in the "Hitler finds out Thailand" spoof. I must be clairvoyant. I will have to have a flutter on the camel races this Friday!!

Yeah it's a nice little spot, mate.

Got dragged off to NY at half-term, so deserved some sunshine.

Top Bottom